Leave a comment:

• Drjay
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• gowa
    replied
    Originally posted by Waboo View Post

I hear ya. I remember many months ago RAD were selling them for like $45 each for a few days, then would jump to say $80 for a week or so, and then a Quad of them for $40 each and pricing always changing. Then the website went off line for a bit and when they came back online, the prices were much higher and have stayed the same price ever since. I should have bought some when they were bargain priced. I missed the boat.
    They are still a bargain.

Leave a comment:

• 6thplanet
    replied
    Buyer backed out, back for sale....

Leave a comment:

• Waboo
    replied
    Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post

In my case, I found a set or two of them that I liked the looks of better. In most cases, it is just us impulse buyers thinning the herd. There are a lot of designs sprouting up around this brand.
    I hear ya. I remember many months ago RAD were selling them for like $45 each for a few days, then would jump to say $80 for a week or so, and then a Quad of them for $40 each and pricing always changing. Then the website went off line for a bit and when they came back online, the prices were much higher and have stayed the same price ever since. I should have bought some when they were bargain priced. I missed the boat.

Leave a comment:

• PWR RYD
    replied
    They do look like great woofers, but I have wondered why they seem to be sold here frequently by you and others if they're so good.
    I haven't sold any of my Rivals, but if I do sell any it's because the deal was so good on them at the time I bought more than I really need or will ever get around to using. That might be the case for others too.

Leave a comment:

• gowa
    replied
    Chuck Morris did a TM design with the Rival R176-KB-08 and SB tweeter, not R176-KCB-08. The R176-KB-08 is uncoated but very similar to R176-KCB-08.
    Last edited by gowa; 02-02-2020, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• johnnyrichards
    replied
    They do look like great woofers, but I have wondered why they seem to be sold here frequently by you and others if they're so good.
    In my case, I found a set or two of them that I liked the looks of better. In most cases, it is just us impulse buyers thinning the herd. There are a lot of designs sprouting up around this brand.

Leave a comment:

• 6thplanet
    replied
    Sold

Leave a comment:

• Waboo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gowa
    replied
    Chuck Morris did a TM design with the Rival R176-KCB-08 and SB tweeter.

Leave a comment:

• scottsehlin
    replied
    I just had my Rival project open and my pair is also the KCB-08. I got a great deal on my pair from Leon, but can testify that they are a steal at $100/pair. If you still have them at Indy, I'll definitely take them.

Leave a comment:

• 6thplanet
    replied
    Buyer is holding off for now, back for sale.

Leave a comment:

• 6thplanet
    replied
    Not sure, Gowa above seems to know a lot about Rivals. He might be able to shed some light on the subject. I do have a pending sale on them.

Leave a comment:

• seagrasser
    replied
    I have a pair of R176-KVJ-08. Was hoping these were a match. Do you know what the differences might be?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X