FS : Used Ashly Audio MFA-8000 MOSFET amplifiers qty. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS : Used Ashly Audio MFA-8000 MOSFET amplifiers qty. 2

These are extremely difficult to find. Ashly Audio stationed out of New York produced these amplifiers originally for movie theaters that had THX licenses. They are very heavy and are true MOSFET amplifiers. I can't list a URL, but you can find all the info on Ashly's website in a pdf. I have three of these currently and am using one in my bass guitar rig. I am capable of power two 8x10 cabinets with this amp with more headroom than I know what to do with. They are great for anyone looking for clean, clean sound in a PA, HT application, Bass guitar, or even a high power stereo set up.

I am located in Bowling Green, OH 43402. I am able to ship these, but it will be expensive. I won't make any money on the shipping and will be 100 percent transparent with you on the costs if you are interested in shipping. Asking $450 each OBO.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture8765.JPG Views:	0 Size:	318.8 KB ID:	1429840
    Attached Files
    "I don't know everything and do not claim to. I continue to learn and that is what makes me human."
Working...
X