FS: Emotiva XPA-5 amplifier; $500; Boston area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Emotiva XPA-5 amplifier; $500; Boston area

I'm trying to find a new home for this amplifier. It is a 200 W, 5 channel class-AB amp and is roughly 10 years old. It works well for stereo (I used it to power 2-way active speakers) though it's big. You can search online for reviews; note that this is XPA-5 "Gen 1", and the version currently for sale is "Gen 3".

I haven't used it in a while, but I just pulled it from the box and tested all 5 channels. I recall hearing a buzz when using the balanced inputs, so I would recommend this amplifier for unbalanced use only.

I am in the Boston area, and local pickup would be desirable. I have the original packaging, so it can be shipped, but I fear the cost. (Box dimensions are 24.5 x 23.5 x 12 in, and weight is 84 lb.) Regardless, contact me via PM if you're interested and I can figure out what it would take. I would add the actual shipping cost to the price of $500.

Thanks
    Michael

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0125.jpg
Views:	267
Size:	460.5 KB
ID:	1430439
    Attached Files

I wish I lived in Boston...
    A mains
    The Ventures
    Open Invit8tions
    RSR
    Sound Troopers
    Acorns
    DGBG's
    The Monuments

Comment

Pretty looking amp. Wish I had the funds, but I spent way to much on Christmas and then two back to back birthdays GLWS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Sadly I haven't gotten any inquiries here and I still need to sell the amplifier, so I've listed it on Ebay.

Comment

Well if you think of any kind of trades, let me know. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Still available? Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X