Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joegtech
    replied
    Ryan, are any of them glued together? I see that some are soldiered together. I'm interested in them.

Originally posted by DIYNut42 View Post
    One bump before they go to FleaBay.

Leave a comment:

• DIYNut42
    replied
    One bump before they go to FleaBay.

Leave a comment:

• DIYNut42
    replied
    Coils and caps are all sold. I'll take $10 plus shipping for the resistors.

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• FS: Small Lot of Crossover Parts - Coils, Caps, and Resistors

RESISTORS ARE STILL AVAILABLE - Asking $10.00 plus shipping.

I've had these sitting around too long, so it's time to let them go. This would be great for someone starting out who wants to get a head start on having plenty of XO parts on hand for testing.

A lot of the items have been used, and some of them are in new condition. So there will be caps and resistors with short leads or solder. Even small amounts of hot glue here and there. Definitely not trying to pass this off as new, untouched stuff. There are quite a few pairs of each value, but also a lot of individual value items.

Make me a fair offer, and I'll work with you. Probably going to give it a few days and accept the best offer. I'll take care of figuring shipping, and get with you about the total. The coils add quite a bit of weight, so keep in mind that shipping will be a bit steep depending on where you live. Darn these new shipping rates anyway. :( I prefer to work through PayPal, and I'll send an actual invoice to make everything legit and cover both parties.

I'd prefer to sell this as a whole lot rather than shipping items individually.

RESISTORS:

These are almost all unused 10W Daytons, with a few off brand 5W in the mix. Values range from 1.5 - 30 Ohms. A few of them are doubled up for power handling, and of course will be half the value shown when doubled, I'm just leaving them that way, and if someone needs to take them apart they can.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17w...knqDKMHEbilDxm

CAPS: SOLD

COILS: SOLD
    Last edited by DIYNut42; 02-15-2020, 06:31 AM.
Working...
X