• Show
Clear All

• seagrasser
    replied
    fair enough, interested i you ever change your mind

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied
    Not willing to ship. I’d have a good three hours into packing them properly.

Leave a comment:

• seagrasser
    replied
    I'll take the cabinets if you are willing to ship (on my dime)

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied
    Sorry, I misspoke. Drivers and crossovers are gone. Cabs are left, and are free is someone wants them.

Leave a comment:

• saabracer23
    replied
    Originally posted by s7horton View Post
    Cabinets and crossovers gone, but empty cabinets free to a good home. One has a couple dings in the top edge.
    Hey I don’t mean to be a dumb dumb, but you said the cabinets and crossovers are gone and then said you have cabinets to go to a good home. Here’s to hoping that you meant the cabinets are gone and that you have the drivers left to sell.

any chance???

Dan

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied
    Cabinets and crossovers gone, but empty cabinets free to a good home. One has a couple dings in the top edge.

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied
    I’ll ship the drivers only if someone is interested. They are in excellent condition.

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied
    $279

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    replied
    $299?

Leave a comment:

• seagrasser
    replied
    I*'d pick those up in a heartbeat if I were closer.

Leave a comment:

• s7horton
    started a topic FS: two way stand mount with interesting cabinet

FS: two way stand mount with interesting cabinet

For sale are my custom two way speakers. Crossovers designed by Jed Kunz. Drivers are the 6” SB Acoustics carbon fiber, and the satori ring dome tweeter. Cabinets are laminated in a vacuum bag and finished with white conversions varnish. A couple very small dings in the cabs from my daughter, but drivers are nice. Looking for local pick up. 49316. Would like the stands gone also. $329. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Working...
X