WTB (2) Vifa NE149-4 Midrange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB (2) Vifa NE149-4 Midrange

Against the odds, I am looking for a pair of Vifa NE149-4 drivers. Anyone out there willing to part with a pair? PM me or post here, I will be checking back regularly. Thanks!
    If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead.
    ~ Johnny Carson

Bungelow Ed's Photo Album http://techtalk.parts-express.com/album.php?u=8594

I got a pair of 149-8, if you can use those let me know

Comment

Originally posted by ani_101 View Post
      I got a pair of 149-8, if you can use those let me know
      Thanks, but I need the 4 ohm drivers for a pair of MLTL Finalists.
      If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead.
      ~ Johnny Carson

Comment

Make me an offer, I got a pr. that were only mounted for testing no use or hrs. that I got from a forum member when PE was out of stock a few yrs. back. I also have a pr. brand new when PE got them back in stock weeks later because I had ordered them. Anyway I only need 1 pr. for my project. I don't remember what I paid. Both pairs are about 2yrs. old never
        used. They have been stored climate controlled no smoking area. $45 more for the NIB but they are both never used.

Comment

Originally posted by Squidspeak View Post
          Make me an offer, I got a pr. that were only mounted for testing no use or hrs. .
          Thank you for the generous offer and my apologies for not having seen your post earlier. I was able to get an unused pair from a forum member here. My late response is due to being in the shop working on the cabinets. Since these are my social distancing project I'm fussing over details to make them last.
          ~ Johnny Carson

Comment

Originally posted by Squidspeak View Post
            Make me an offer, I got a pr. that were only mounted for testing no use or hrs. that I got from a forum member when PE was out of stock a few yrs. back. I also have a pr. brand new when PE got them back in stock weeks later because I had ordered them. Anyway I only need 1 pr. for my project. I don't remember what I paid. Both pairs are about 2yrs. old never
            used. They have been stored climate controlled no smoking area. $45 more for the NIB but they are both never used.
            Hey- I'd take a pair, if they're available.
            lmk

Comment

Originally posted by dld View Post

Hey- I'd take a pair, if they're available.
              lmk
              Make me an offer, Don't know what E-bay has but think P/E is $85 each for 8 ohm version.

Comment

How about $140 shipped for a pair?

Comment

Originally posted by dld View Post
                  How about $140 shipped for a pair?
                  I have 2 prs. both never used. I bought a pr. from a forum member when P/E was out of stock. So one pr. has been tested but never used and the other pr. are NIB but 2ys. old
                  so shipping probably is the issue. I say $160 for the tested set and $175 for the Nib pr. I will package both the same.

Comment

Working...
                  X