Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Emotiva ERC-3 CD Player

SOLD

I bought this new in late-April, 2018, for $499. It is a really high-value CD player/transport for all Red Book CD variations including HDCD and the stereo CD layer on hybrid SACD disks, and has both balanced and unbalanced outputs. This player, or its predecessor model, has often been used at InDIYana events for speaker demos and competition. There are still 32 months remaining on its transferable warranty. It's in absolutely pristine condition and I have all of the original packaging material. My asking price is $275. Shipping costs are extra; the shipping weight is 28 pounds, shipped from 43026. Thanks for looking.

Please read my Post #4.

Here's a link to one of many positive reviews: https://www.audioholics.com/blu-ray-...rc-3-cd-player

Paul
    Click image for larger version  Name:	ERC-3 Photo.gif Views:	133 Size:	63.9 KB ID:	1445474
    Last edited by Paul K.; 09-24-2020, 10:11 AM.

Did you pull the trigger on a SACD player Paul?

Comment

Yes, I bought a Denon 1600 (I think that was the model number) but couldn't hear any difference between Stereo SACD and normal Red Book stereo, plus the display was not legible at any distance, so I returned it for a refund.
      Paul

Originally posted by ugly woofer View Post
      Did you pull the trigger on a SACD player Paul?

Comment

I really need to sell my Emotiva CD player because I have 3 standalone players and a fourth audio component which has also has a DAC and preamp with its CD player. So, I will include a pair of Dayton Audio RST28F-4 tweeters absolutely free for anyone that ends up buying my Emotiva. These tweeters are those each of the contestants, like me, in last year's MWAF Speaker Competition received in their gift bags. They are B-stock units (hence the reason PE gifted them). Not long after MWAF a thread was started on Tech Talk forum detailing how to modify the tweeters to mitigate their "defect". I followed Bill's ("4thtry") procedure for removing the back cup, then Ben's ("Wolf") instructions for everything else. After finishing the modifications, I ran an impedance test; the two tweeters showed resonant frequencies that matched up quite well, 802 Hz and 813 Hz, pretty much what others found, if my memory is correct, and the sine waves sounded very clear and clean. Anyone interested?
        Paul

Comment

Paul,

If you still have it I'd like to buy your ERC-3. What eo you suppose shipping would be to zip code 47408? Besides that, how would you like to get paid?

Thanks,

Rick Snapp

Comment

Rick,
            I sent you a private message.
            Paul

Originally posted by ricksnapp View Post
            Paul,

If you still have it I'd like to buy your ERC-3. What eo you suppose shipping would be to zip code 47408? Besides that, how would you like to get paid?

Thanks,

Rick Snapp

Comment

Paul,

I don't know how to get a private message. Please let me know how or send your reply to rasnaoo25@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Rick

Comment

Paul,

The email address is rickcnapp@yahtoo.com. Sorry about any confusion...

RIck Snapp

Comment

I just sent you a direct email, Rick.
                  Paul

Paul,

RIck Snapp

Comment

Rick, have you received my email that I sent you yesterday using the email address below that you provided?
                    Just wondering,
                    Paul

Paul,

RIck Snapp

Comment

Bump-----Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X