WTB: RS125-8S single or pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: RS125-8S single or pair

helped build a 5.1 system for my brother-in-law a few years ago using the shielded version of the RS125-8 and one of them stopped working. Looking to replace that one and I'd take another one as a spare if someone only wants to sell as a pair.
    The Hurricanes
    The Baronettes
    Conneccentric
    UX3

Dan Did you Locate any? I have 2 new boxes, might sell....
    tom

Comment

Originally posted by DanP View Post
      helped build a 5.1 system for my brother-in-law a few years ago using the shielded version of the RS125-8 and one of them stopped working. Looking to replace that one and I'd take another one as a spare if someone only wants to sell as a pair.
      I also have 2, not sure if they are brand new, but they are certainly barely used. Happy to send you pics and a DATS to make sure they will work for you.

Where are you located, didn't see a city/state in your profile. - never mind it came up online, just not on my phone. You are right down the street in Novi.

Paul
      Paul

The "SB's" build page
      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-4-(pic-heavy)

Comment

Shout out to bullittstang! What are the odds someone has the NLA drivers I need less than 2 miles down the road AND is willing to donate them! Thanks man, and my brother-in-law thanks you too!
        The Hurricanes
        The Baronettes
        Conneccentric
        UX3

Comment

Glad your BIL will get some enjoyment from them - also helped me look less like a hoarder.
          Paul

The "SB's" build page
          http://techtalk.parts-express.com/sh...-4-(pic-heavy)

Comment

Working...
          X