No announcement yet.

FS: (3) Wharfedale D-1234 Woven Kevlar Cone 6.5" Woofers Like New Evo Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: (3) Wharfedale D-1234 Woven Kevlar Cone 6.5" Woofers Like New Evo Series

Long story, but I blew the four woofers in my Wharfedale Evo 4.4 speakers. Wharfedale agreed to ship me new ones if I covered shipping from the UK, but upon receiving them three of the woofers were not the correct part number: I received three of the D-1234 woofers from the Evo 4.2 instead of the D-1229 I needed. Finally got it all straightened out with the correct woofers, but Wharfedale says they don't need these back. Not looking to make a killing on these, just want to recoup my shipping costs.

Here's what I know: they are 6.5" woven Kevlar cones with a metallic phase plug. I don't know any of the T/S parameters for them. Not sure if these are in-house designed Wharfedale drivers, or are sourced from someone else. As I said, they are designed for use in the Evo 4.2, which is what I'd call a "largish" ported bookshelf speaker ( 9.75"x 18" x 15" ), if that gives you an idea on rough cabinet volume.

I mounted these to be sure they worked, and then immediately removed them. They have literally less than two minutes play time on them.

Only one left! $50/shipped to the US.
    Last edited by nobby; 09-18-2020, 11:57 AM.

Ygm!
    Don't worry, if your parachute fails, you have the rest of your life to fix it.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.:D

Comment

Two sold, one left!

Comment

Working...
      X