Crossover parts (some monsters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossover parts (some monsters)

From MARKK RS225/28A, Khanspires, CJD Dayton RS Center.

I'll list soon, some huge caps and inductors....
    Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Originally posted by joeybutts View Post
    From MARKK RS225/28A, Khanspires, CJD Dayton RS Center. I'll list soon, some huge caps and inductors....
    I may be interested... looking forward to the list. -Trevor

Comment

I was going to post today (at work) but two of the three BOM are down/gone. Hopefully tomorrow I can get it up for you with correct specs.
      Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

x2 Solen 14ga 2.75mh
        x4 Dayton 90uf
        x4 Dayton 30uf
        x2 Dayton 15 uf
        x2 Solen 18ga .18mh
        x2 Jantzen 18ga 10mh
        x2 Jantzen 18ga 1.5mh
        x5 Dayton 1.0uf
        x2 Mills 20R
        x3 Dayton 4uf
        x3 Dayton 18uf
        Dayton 20uf
        x2 Dayton 40uf
        Jantzen 20ga .9mh
        Dayton 50uf
        Dayton 3uf
        Dayton 10R
        x2 Dayton 6R
        Jantzen 18ga 1.3mh
        Jantzen 18ga 3mh
        Jantzen 18ga .6mh
        x2 Dayton 12uf
        Dayton 10uf
        Dayton 25uf
        Dayton 3R
        Solen 18ga 2.2mh
        Dayton 100uf
        Dayton 40uf

Comment

I need to double check these as I did it late last night but should be close to accurate..... I'll get prices up soon but if you can make reasonable offers that is cool....

Comment

Originally posted by joeybutts View Post
            I need to double check these as I did it late last night but should be close to accurate..... I'll get prices up soon but if you can make reasonable offers that is cool....
            I would be willing to buy the lot potentially. PM sent. -Trevor

Comment

Sold

Comment

Originally posted by trevordj View Post
                I would be willing to buy the lot potentially. PM sent. -Trevor
                Man trevordj, that is pretty cold-hearted not even letting the rest of us see the asking price! I look forward to more great build-logs in the future now that you have all of those parts.

Comment

Originally posted by a4eaudio View Post
                  Man trevordj, that is pretty cold-hearted not even letting the rest of us see the asking price! I look forward to more great build-logs in the future now that you have all of those parts.
                  😈 This was perfect timing as I am really digging the whole process of passive crossover design. Having some parts around will allow me to experiment even more. 👍🏻 -Trevor

Comment

Working...
                  X