Kali LP-6(Seven of them)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kali LP-6(Seven of them)

Purchased 7 Kali LP-6 black to have a monitor theater for their flatness, as I was tired of BS sound profiles manufactures design into their speakers. Anyway I have 7 brand new LP-6, Well other projects started happening so they've been sitting in our closet for the last 3 months going unused, Wife's not happy about that so gotta let them go. I paid $1100 with tax, selling for $600- NO SHIPPING! Located @@@15301@@@-
    Last edited by Remy.Alexander; 10-23-2020, 09:22 AM.

Price change $600 for all 7 Speakers all work perfect 5 have a few hours of use, two unused. I paid $1100 for all 7 of them

Comment

This is an AMAZING deal on an EXCELLENT set of speakers! Kali are made by some ex JBL folk, many responsible for the very well-received LSR 300 series. Good luck, and congratulations to whoever is smart enough to get these!

Best,
      Tal

Comment

Yeah they're awesome, of we didn't have 60 and 120hz hum along with grounding issues at every plug I'd keep them. I even have to externally ground my avr. Also 4 kids, ugh inwall time.

Comment

Make an offer need em gone

Comment

• djg
            djg commented
            Editing a comment
            Offer sent for 2 via PM.

Ping Remy.

Comment

Hey guys sorry didn't see these $500 takes all SEVEN SPEAKERS

Comment

• djg
              djg commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll still give you $150 for two, shipped. I don't need 7, most people use them in pairs. Let's negotiate?
          Working...
          X