No announcement yet.

Kick a Brother While He's Down Sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kick a Brother While He's Down Sale!!!

PM sent.
    Thanks!

Comment

Attention all who have purchased from me. I will be shipping everything that has sold on Monday morning. I had initially planned on shipping this week but each day I had 2-3 more buyers and you wouldn't believe the time it took to find boxes for everyone, packaging supplies etc. Plus, making one large trip to UPS will save me many a minutes, which are precious now with the little one here. If you are waiting on the supplies to begin a project all I can recommend is to start some woodworking and you'll get them before you know it! I will send UPS tracking information as well once they ship. You will probably get it tomorrow night or Sunday night as I have a UPS account and will get the tracking info early. I will also be updating the list tonight or tomorrow with what's remaining, even though it's not much.

Sorry if this caused any inconvenience but it was really out of my hands. I could have shipped some earlier but it would have been a real PITA.

Thanks for your understanding.

For anyone else that has PMed me or will be PMing me for items I will try to respond to you asap. Hang in there!

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Looking to buy some of your NSBs, if they are still available.

Thanks.

Comment

Your inbox is FULL, so please clean it out, or respond to the pms.

I PM a week ago, no response. I tried again today...no luck.

Interested in some RS225's.

thanks Jake

Comment

Sorry, but I've been getting at least 10 PM's a day from people, some multiple. Plus, I keep some very important PM's I don't want to lose. I'd blame PE, for capping PM's at 50. Yeah, blame them! :D

Check your PM's.

Originally posted by jakeb View Post
              Your inbox is FULL, so please clean it out, or respond to the pms.

I PM a week ago, no response. I tried again today...no luck.

Interested in some RS225's.

thanks Jake

Comment

Working...
              X