Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(10)NEW RS180-8 woofers:$40/pair (50%off)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10)NEW RS180-8 woofers:$40/pair (50%off)

I have 10 New (never hooked up or installed) Dayton Reference RS180-8 midwoofers for sale...at 50% off new price:

* Price: $40 per pair (I will only sell in pairs)
    * Quantity available: 10 (5 pairs)
    * You pay shipping from Grand Rapids Michigan (49504)
    * Payment must be bank check (I don't have paypal..sorry)
    * If you pick them up I will take off another 5%.

I am honest and reliable. Thanks for looking.

Steve

Re: (10)NEW RS180-8 woofers:$40/pair (50%off)

Vince...I have PM'd you and will hold two woofers for you.

8 woofers left!

Comment

How many of these do you have left?

P.S. I see you put 8 pairs left above, but I was wondering about other purchases between then and now.

Thanks,

Blair

Comment

I was just looking at these, the RS180 is a cool woofer.

BUT!

And this is a big but!

For me to send a bank check to a guy without any posts besides in the sales threads, and no background, with no recourse for any problems....

Nuts to that! That's why paypal is the defacto standard for these transactions. I'd probably take a couple if I had buyer protection.

Comment

Originally posted by badman View Post

BUT!

And this is a big but!

For me to send a bank check to a guy without any posts besides in the sales threads, and no background, with no recourse for any problems....

Nuts to that! That's why paypal is the defacto standard for these transactions. I'd probably take a couple if I had buyer protection.
          Ditto

Comment

I would like 3 pair and I will pick them up. Tell me where you are and I will bring the cash. kurt6325@hotmail.com

Comment

Update:

* Vince has claimed the first 2 woofers...have sent a PM.
              * ChristianB has preliminarily taken the last 8...I have sent him a PM.

***If ChristianB doesn't respond:
              *Kurt has agreed to pay cash and pick-up 3 pair.
              *Blair has inquired about a pair.

That is where we stand right now (7:30pm, 11/19/2009)
              Thanks again!
              Steve

Comment

Originally posted by badman View Post

BUT!

And this is a big but!

Hi Badman,

I totally understand anyones reticence in sending out a bank check without having the product in-hand. I don't 'do' paypal because I rarely (never) sell anything. But selling something doesn't require paypal...correspondance thru phone and email work fine.

Your post contains good points that people should heed and consider...but, my integrity and honesty are intact without paypal. Frankly, I could care less what you think I should or should not do. I stated exactly what I required and people will either accept it; or they won't. You choose not to...and I am perfectly content with that. Spare me the 'I want to buy from you but I don't trust you or your methods' post. I find it condescending and frivolous.

You are free to not purchase or respond to anything that I am selling, as many times as you would like. That would leave us both contented.
                Regards,
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by kurt6325 View Post
                  I would like 3 pair and I will pick them up. Tell me where you are and I will bring the cash. kurt6325@hotmail.com
                  Kurt,

Sorry man...we keep missing each other! I have to wait and see what ChristianB wants to do. He has asked for 8 that I have left and he got his post in first.

In the next 24 hours he will either OK the sale, or not. If you decides not to purchase, you are next in line and we can complete the sale for what you want at the current price of $40/pair. As I have noted, if any woofers are defective, I will refund your money.

Stay tuned, Kurt. Thanks for your interest.
                  Steve

Comment

When someone confirms a buy, I will get as least two if there are any left.
                    Tim

Comment

Originally posted by theLinks View Post
                      When someone confirms a buy, I will get as least two if there are any left.
                      Tim
                      Absolutely Tim, sorry I didn't put you on the list. I saw your note and if ChristianB opts out of the 8 woofers:
                      * Kurt will take 3 pairs
                      * Tim is next in line for the last pair.

Thanks for helping me keep it straight!
                      Steve

Comment

Originally posted by SPaul View Post
                        Hi Badman,

I totally understand anyones reticence in sending out a bank check without having the product in-hand. I don't 'do' paypal because I rarely (never) sell anything. But selling something doesn't require paypal...correspondance thru phone and email work fine.

Your post contains good points that people should heed and consider...but, my integrity and honesty are intact without paypal. Frankly, I could care less what you think I should or should not do. I stated exactly what I required and people will either accept it; or they won't. You choose not to...and I am perfectly content with that. Spare me the 'I want to buy from you but I don't trust you or your methods' post. I find it condescending and frivolous.

You are free to not purchase or respond to anything that I am selling, as many times as you would like. That would leave us both contented.
                        Regards,
                        Steve
                        Wow, apparently you DON'T understand, or you wouldn't be rude about my reasonable objection. Nobody's attacking you personally, just your methods, though you certainly have given an impression of your character with the above unpleasant post.

Usually people come out of nowhere to sell some things at deep discount and respond the way you did are scammers, so I'll be glad not to do business with you. I just hope that you aren't what you appear to be, as I wish the REAL members of this board luck in avoiding getting ripped off.

I'd strongly suggest nobody purchase unless you can inspect the items upon pickup.

Comment

Well, I'm doing business with him. In this forum Badman, all you have to do is contact that person - there is really no harm in that. Then you can really get a sense of what someone is about. I think what upset Spaul is the fact that you blindly called him a scammer when you hadn't even checked him out. Yes, there are scammers out there, but you have to exercise better judgement than what you did. I am relatively new to this forum and I have recently sold items, as a junior member, and not having any previous posts. You have to start somewhere.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

I'm out. Next guys up...

Comment

Working...
                              X