Peerless 832873 HDS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peerless 832873 HDS

I have several pair of Peerless 832873 HDS 5 1/4" mid-woofers. These are brand new in original packaging. I would like $50 a pair + shipping or 4 for $80 + shipping.

thanks for looking,
    Damian

p.s. zip is 95003 for shipping estimate. I ship Fedex.
    Last edited by dld; 04-13-2012, 01:23 PM. Reason: price reduction

Re: Peerless 832873 HDS

Originally posted by dld View Post
    I have several pair of Peerless 832873 HDS 5 1/4" mid-woofers. These are brand new in original packaging. I would like $60 a pair + shipping or 4 for $100 + shipping.

thanks for looking,
    Damian

p.s. zip is 95003 for shipping estimate. I ship Fedex.
    PM sent.

When the only tool you have is a hammer, all problems start to look like nails.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Some people collect stamps, Imelda Marcos collected shoes. I collect speakers.

Comment

I have reduced the price on these very nice mids. I don't think they can be beat by anything in this price range.

thanks for looking,
      Damian

Comment

I'll take 4!
        Chris

Comment

great! Just sent you a p.m.

Comment

Got these a couple days back. In perfect condition, unopened, in factory packaging. Dld also packed these tight so there would be no shifting whatsoever. Thank you.. and once again a pleasant transaction!
            Chris

Comment

Got these last week, well packed and in excellent condition. Thanks Damian. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally ASTOUND ourselves - Thomas A. Edison

Comment

These Peerless 832873's are excellent little drivers, very much like the Peerless 831735 buyouts, of which I have some.

I will probably end up using these for the surrounds and center in an inexpensive 7.1 HT and the 831735's for the L & R channels in an MTM or MMT configuration. For tweeters I plan on using the Vifa XT25SC90-04 Dual Ring Radiator Tweeters for the surrounds and the Vifa XT25TG30-04 Dual Ring Radiator Tweeters for the L & R.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by blank264 View Post
                    PM sent
                    Hi blank264:

You sent the PM to me. I am the buyer, not the seller!

Comment

I'd like 4 four if you still have them.

DRS

Comment

I have 4 left. Send me a pm with your zip code, so I can give you the total with shipping.

thanks,
                        Damian

Comment

I'll take all four. Zip is 91214.

Comment

Just checking if you have any more of these?

Thanks.
                            Nichikuros - Peerless 831735 Nomex + Vifa NE25VTA
                            Digger8 - Small compact 8" sub with F3 = 20Hz
                            Madison-D and Madison-R - Tang Band W4-1720 + Vifa BC25SC06 or Beston RT003C (TM and MTM)
                            Jeffrey - Tang Band W5-704D + Beston RT003C
                            Jasmine - Fountek FW146 + Fountek NeoCD3.0 Ribbon in Pioneer BS21 Cabinet

Comment

Working...
                            X