Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB : Jim Holtz statement

HI all,

DIY bug hitted me but living in NYC and small apt there is no way i can do wood work which i wont mind if i ever get the tools...

so i think i have three options

1: I buy a full built statements/ministatemets...

2: Buy fully built cabinet and then order parts and then join them here.

3: Buy parts and then talk to some one to get the cabinet made...

So any help....i would like to go option 1 and option 2 ....

what would be the end cost of these options...

thanks for all the help....
    Last edited by thisisvv; 04-15-2012, 03:01 AM.

Re: WTB : Jim Holtz statement

I know your original post is very recent, but I've done speakers for a number of folks, both complete and just the cabinets so I could help you with either of your first two options. I'm a cabinet maker so I may not be your least costly option, but I think I make a pretty good cabinet and can do one any way you want it. If you don't get any other offers for help let me know and we can start talking about what you'd like. I can also send you some pictures of my some of my work.

Comment

Originally posted by Nowd View Post
      I know your original post is very recent, but I've done speakers for a number of folks, both complete and just the cabinets so I could help you with either of your first two options. I'm a cabinet maker so I may not be your least costly option, but I think I make a pretty good cabinet and can do one any way you want it. If you don't get any other offers for help let me know and we can start talking about what you'd like. I can also send you some pictures of my some of my work.
      Yes very new to this field....please ibwould love to see some work and whats the estimated price We can talk on PM

Comment

@nowd Will you finish the cabinets also(ie paint , veneer, etc)?

Comment

I'll ship the cabinets any way you'd like them, unfinished, veneered, or painted.

Comment

Excellent, I'll send you an email as soon as I decide what I want to have next.

Comment

@Nowd Pm sent

Comment

Working...
              X