Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

FS: Scanspeak Discovery 5.25 15W/4434G speaker pair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Scanspeak Discovery 5.25 15W/4434G speaker pair

I have a set of used Scanspeak 15W-4434 5.25" Midwoofers. These are the 4 ohm version with the larger voicecoil, I used them for a few months and then changed my setup and these did not fit. I have too many unused drivers to hang onto them all so they must go.

$SOLD

Specs can be found here:
    http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com...dwoofer-4-ohm/

Pictures
    http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z...2015W-4434G00/

Last edited by durwood; 04-11-2013, 08:36 PM.

Re: FS: Scanspeak Discovery 5.25 15W/4434G speaker pair

I have a couple misc items to pick from that I will include. So pick one.

1) Used Pair of Aluminum Vifa 3" midranges made for Infinity. These were PE buyouts many moons ago. I can find the specs if interested.
    2) Single Tang Band 25-1719S never used but seems to have a tiny tiny ding in the dome. Hard to capture with a camera but I have pictures.
    3) Single LPG25NFA used with a pair of flush mount cups
    4) Single Vifa D26NC-05-06 never used but small dent in mesh grill. Flush mount included.

Comment

$80 shipped CONUS...and shipping is getting more expensive these days. :(

Comment

Tried sending a PM... but your inbox is full. I'll take the Scans and the little Vifa/Infinity if it is still $80 shipped.
        Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Oops, cleared out some old PM's and I sent you one. Yep still including one free gift. I need the space so stuff has to go.

Comment

Important! Please check your PM about a possibly mis-mailed money order!
            Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Working...
            X