Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Two Elemental Designs e5.10 Dual 2 ohm BNIB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Elemental Designs e5.10 Dual 2 ohm BNIB

I hate to sell these but can use the cash more than the drivers.

$125 shipped each, $220 for the pair shipped. If far from Va, shoot me your addy so I can double check shipping.

(both pics randomly pulled off the web to show drivers)

Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Re: Two Elemental Designs e5.10 Dual 2 ohm BNIB

I miss my old Mustang :3 It was a Turquoise 93 Hatch, after the 3rd transmission died, I had to say goodbye.

रेतुर्न तो थे स्रोत
    return to the source
    leviathan system thread
    deadhorse thread
    shockwave build thread

instagram :: greywarden_13

in war, victory . . . in peace, vigilance . . . in death, sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by greywarden View Post
      I miss my old Mustang :3 It was a Turquoise 93 Hatch, after the 3rd transmission died, I had to say goodbye.
      Do you think that is a Mustang?

I've tossed around/tried selling mine. Might do it soon.
      Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

If it's not a mustang is it a capri?

रेतुर्न तो थे स्रोत
        return to the source
        leviathan system thread
        deadhorse thread
        shockwave build thread

Comment

Originally posted by greywarden View Post
          If it's not a mustang is it a capri?
          Hahha. Nope. I totally see why you are thinking that but no. Import. No longer made. Was a ****** little coupe, especially the turbo.

Comment

Oh man that's crazy, it's like they took the mustang interior and fit it into that car. Supra? RX-7? 280/300zx?

रेतुर्न तो थे स्रोत
            return to the source
            leviathan system thread
            deadhorse thread
            shockwave build thread

Comment

RX-7.

Can't believe the guy put all the weight in there. That has to be 100+ lbs in audio equipment.

Comment

Joey,

You wouldn't happen to have any TS specs on these bad boys would you? I can't find anything online.
                Your results may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by mattp View Post
                  Joey,

You wouldn't happen to have any TS specs on these bad boys would you? I can't find anything online.
                  I do, just not on me. I can get them for you tonight. They did use this in an HT enclosure as well, but I forget which one.

Comment

Ah. Here ya go.

http://web.archive.org/web/200905131...roducts_id=818

Comment

Originally posted by joeybutts View Post
                      Cool thanks!
                      Your results may vary.

Comment

Man I don't want to sell these but don't really have a choice.

Comment

Do dis.

Comment

Joey, if I had the funds right now I would jump on them, or at least one of them.
                            Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post
                              Joey, if I had the funds right now I would jump on them, or at least one of them.
                              PM me if you want to work something out......

Comment

Working...
                              X