Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stenatorian Drivers and Crossovers near Houston Tx.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stenatorian Drivers and Crossovers near Houston Tx.

I built and enjoyed these Stenatorians for a couple weeks, they have not been abused. They are remarkable speakers but we have decided to travel for a year or so in our motorhome and they definitely do not fit. The drivers and crossovers have been removed from cabinet and boxed up, the cabinets are disposed of. Here's what you get:

14 of the Aura drivers...I bought two extras just in case. Based on the output from these things at low power input I doubt you'd be likely to blow one but the spares are nice to have.
    2 of the tweets
    two crossovers, I assembled them with standard components per design
    screws for mounting the drivers.

All components are as specified in the Stenatorian design, and nothing whatsoever is wrong with them. Price is $200. plus whatever shipping costs. I can accept Paypal if you wish. You are also welcome to come by and pick the parts up, I am approx 50 miles N. of Houston but leaving soon.

Re: Stenatorian Drivers and Crossovers near Houston Tx.

Originally posted by Zephyr View Post
    I built and enjoyed these Stenatorians for a couple weeks, they have not been abused. They are remarkable speakers but we have decided to travel for a year or so in our motorhome and they definitely do not fit. The drivers and crossovers have been removed from cabinet and boxed up, the cabinets are disposed of. Here's what you get:

14 of the Aura drivers...I bought two extras just in case. Based on the output from these things at low power input I doubt you'd be likely to blow one but the spares are nice to have.
    2 of the tweets
    two crossovers, I assembled them with standard components per design
    screws for mounting the drivers.

All components are as specified in the Stenatorian design, and nothing whatsoever is wrong with them. Price is $200. plus whatever shipping costs. I can accept Paypal if you wish. You are also welcome to come by and pick the parts up, I am approx 50 miles N. of Houston but leaving soon.
    Will you be coming up towards the central north east?
    Tim

Comment

Ahh i wish you still had the cabs!

Comment

Originally posted by theLinks View Post
        Will you be coming up towards the central north east?
        Tim
        No, sorry, we'll be headed Northwest.

Ameuba, the cabinets were no masterpieces, built from BC plywood.

Comment

Shipping to 52205 ?

Comment

Man I want these, but no monies for speakers right now.....

GLWS!!
            Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

Sold Yet? I'm in The Woodlands

Comment

Did you recieve the pm I sent to you about these?

Comment

All pm's replied to. While the drivers are still available I am now on the road and unable to ship until I return home. There appears to be several folks interested, will email them in order of response when I return. Until then the parts are officially unavailable and probably sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X