Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HUGE audio sale, Dynaudio Esotar, Beston, CSS, Pioneer, Onkyo, JBL, Vibe, home & car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE audio sale, Dynaudio Esotar, Beston, CSS, Pioneer, Onkyo, JBL, Vibe, home & car

Clearing out my office to help fund my Christmas shopping. All prices include CONUS shipping. PM me for AK/HI and International shipping:

CDT CL69SUB pair. Brand new in box, removed once for inspection. Never powered: $100
    Audible Physics Arians pair - used by good condition. Used these paired with my RAAL dipole ribbons, incredible midrange, best I've heard in a 6.5": $280 SOLD
    JBL LE14H-1 14" black cone sub - Good condition, just refoamed: $250
    Dynaudio Esotar 1200 (1 left) - Very good condition, demo pair never installed in a car. $875 shipped ea., firm BOTH SOLD
    Beston RT002A-dipolar - Brand new in box, removed once for inspection but never powered: $80 SOLD
    CSS WR125S (8) All in excellent condition: $80/pr, $140/4...may have another 16 for sale soon. PM me if you want to make a very high end line array SOLD
    Vibe Litebox Bass1 Limited Edition (UK release) - Used but good condition. [email protected], two can be strapped together for [email protected]: $200
    Vibe Litebox Bass1 standard edition - Used but good condition - $125
    Onkyo TX-NR609 - new HDMI board version installed by Onkyo a couple weeks ago, warranty until 2018!!! Includes remote, missing Audyssey mic and manual: SOLD
    Pioneer PRS-D1200M Stage 4 amp - Brand new sealed in box: $125 SOLD
    Pioneer Stage 4 TS-W252PRS 10" SQ subwoofer - Brand new sealed in box: $200 SOLD

I am open to offers but not desperate to sell. Hoping this gear goes to a good home where it will be put to good use I'll be adding more pictures soon.

Happy holidays!

Last edited by Architect7; 12-27-2014, 06:42 PM.

Re: HUGE audio sale, Dynaudio Esotar, Beston, CSS, Pioneer, Onkyo, JBL, Vibe, home &

Depending on how this morning goes, I will be interested in the CDT. Need to free my trunk up - too old to pack groceries around a subwoofer box anymore lol.
    Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Re: HUGE audio sale, Dynaudio Esotar, Beston, CSS, Pioneer, Onkyo, JBL, Vibe, home &

FWIW those Vibe amps are the same Ubuy Piccolo amp sold by Arc Audio (KS mini), Eton, and others. Not as efficient as Class D but solid build and the size is great too.
      --
      "Based on my library and laboratory research, I have concluded, as have others, that the best measures of speaker quality are frequency response and dispersion pattern. I have not found any credible research showing that most of the differences we hear among loudspeakers cannot be explained by examining these two variables." -Alvin Foster, 22 BAS Speaker 2 (May, 1999)

Comment

Those arians are phenominal drivers. I have a pair in my car now and I cant say enough good things about them. Good price too

Comment

Can you explain a bit more about the Beston dipolar? The Bestion RT002A is not a dipolar tweeter, and is also $80/pr, so I'm assume this pair your selling is something different/special?
          "I just use off the shelf textbook filters designed for a resistor of 8 ohms with
          exactly a Fc 3K for both drivers, anybody can do it." -Xmax

Comment

Looks exactly the same, but the back is open like the front.

http://www.ribbonspeaker.com.tw/

Later,
            Wolf
            "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
            "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
            "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
            "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
            http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
            http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrichards View Post
              Depending on how this morning goes, I will be interested in the CDT. Need to free my trunk up - too old to pack groceries around a subwoofer box anymore lol.
              Cool, definitely let me know.

Originally posted by Pallas View Post
              FWIW those Vibe amps are the same Ubuy Piccolo amp sold by Arc Audio (KS mini), Eton, and others. Not as efficient as Class D but solid build and the size is great too.
              Agreed, I have used these in all of my cars for the past few years. Only reason I'm selling is to upgrade to Hypex amps which is hard to justify because they've performed so well for me.

Originally posted by ameuba10 View Post
              Those arians are phenominal drivers. I have a pair in my car now and I cant say enough good things about them. Good price too
              Agreed, easily on my top 5 list of favorite drivers, home or car. What is amazing is that someone could run a pair of these 80hz and up in their doors, no tweeters, and still have a world-class system. Add an AMT and you have a $1k component system :D I had them paired with my RAAL dipole ribbons and the combined detail was a real treat.

Originally posted by dcibel View Post
              Can you explain a bit more about the Beston dipolar? The Bestion RT002A is not a dipolar tweeter, and is also $80/pr, so I'm assume this pair your selling is something different/special?
              Correct, I meant to add the PDF for these. Normally only available directly from Beston: http://www.ribbonspeaker.com.tw/RT00...r%20010213.pdf

Comment

CSS WR125ST mids and Beston ribbons pending local sale.

Comment

Pioneer Stage 4 sub and amp sold!

AP Arians sold!

One Esotar sub sold, one left!
                  Last edited by Architect7; 12-13-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Lowering some prices, here is a simpler list of what is left. Make it a Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukah for yourself :

CDT CL69SUB pair, NEW, opened only for inspection $100 shipped
                    JBL LE14H-1 14" black cone sub, new foam surround $225 shipped (going on eBay today)
                    Dynaudio Esotar 1200, demo use only, never been in a vehicle: SOLD
                    Vibe Litebox Bass1 Limited Edition (UK release) used but good condition: $200 shipped
                    Vibe Litebox Bass, used but good condition, $115 shipped
                    Onkyo TX-NR609, still in plastic after factory refurbishing, updated HDMI card that WILL NOT fail, SOLD

I have a Fedex pickup scheduled for today so if you buy today your item will ship on the same day
                    Last edited by Architect7; 12-27-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Lots of offers for the Esotar sub at $800 shipped but no way I will sell that low. The best I can do is $875 shipped and insured and I will cover Paypal fees. I am in no hurry to sell, this is one of those subs that happily waits for the right buyer

Comment

Working...
                      X