Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Dayton UMM-6 Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton UMM-6 Issues

Hope this is the correct forum, I received my UMM-6 yesterday and took it out of the box they AM for a test run. I am running REW (just updated to the latest version) on my MacBook Pro with Sierra 10.12.4. the internal mic in my MacBook works and I can get the reading for DB and RTA. In the Mac settings when I select the UMM-6 I don't get any visual feedback on the level meter. Switch to the Mac internal mic and I get a response.

In REW, I have downloaded and applied the calibration file but like the Mac menu I don't get any response. The UMM-6 is recognized but just does not seem to be picking up any sound. Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated. I hate to think it might be a dead mic.
    "A dirty shop is an unsafe shop, if you injure yourself in a clean shop you are just stupid" - Coach Kupchinsky

The Madeleine
    The Roxster
    Swopes 5.0
    Acoustic Panels
    Living Room Make Over

I tried various computers Mac and PC and could not get the mic to work so I set up a return.
    "A dirty shop is an unsafe shop, if you injure yourself in a clean shop you are just stupid" - Coach Kupchinsky

The Madeleine
    The Roxster
    Swopes 5.0
    Acoustic Panels
    Living Room Make Over

Comment

Working...
    X