Dayton UMM-6 Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayton UMM-6 Issues

Hope this is the correct forum, I received my UMM-6 yesterday and took it out of the box they AM for a test run. I am running REW (just updated to the latest version) on my MacBook Pro with Sierra 10.12.4. the internal mic in my MacBook works and I can get the reading for DB and RTA. In the Mac settings when I select the UMM-6 I don't get any visual feedback on the level meter. Switch to the Mac internal mic and I get a response.

In REW, I have downloaded and applied the calibration file but like the Mac menu I don't get any response. The UMM-6 is recognized but just does not seem to be picking up any sound. Any help or assistance is greatly appreciated. I hate to think it might be a dead mic.
    "A dirty shop is an unsafe shop, if you injure yourself in a clean shop you are just stupid" - Coach Kupchinsky

The Madeleine
    The Roxster
    Swopes 5.0
    Acoustic Panels
    Living Room Make Over

I tried various computers Mac and PC and could not get the mic to work so I set up a return.
    "A dirty shop is an unsafe shop, if you injure yourself in a clean shop you are just stupid" - Coach Kupchinsky

The Madeleine
    The Roxster
    Swopes 5.0
    Acoustic Panels
    Living Room Make Over

Comment

Working...
    X