Community M4 Midrange Drivers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community M4 Midrange Drivers?

Anybody used these suckers? Know where to get horns for them? Or know much about them?

I've got a post about a pair of them over in the Classifieds section, thinking of selling them because I don't know what I'd do with them myself. I suppose I could build my own horns, but, I've got too many other projects on the plate already.

Attached Files
    "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

All the info you asked for is available at Community's website under Support and Discontinued Products.
    Best of luck with your quest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mipsconsult View Post
      All the info you asked for is available at Community's website under Support and Discontinued Products.
      Best of luck with your quest.
      Thank you, but I don't mean spec sheets and marketing info, I mean user's personal experience - I had already downloaded the information they had on their website. I imagine "DIY" folks used different horns than the Community recommended ones. Also was curious about third party opinions where they had better luck with these: stage monitors? P.A. systems? Stadium rock concerts? I didn't have time to ask their previous owner what had inspired him to purchase these, and what sort of horn he had anticipated using them with. He kindly gave them, and a few other interesting items, to me partially as a gift, and partially in exchange or hauling away a garage full of stuff which he had decided not to bring back with him when moving home to Japan after living in the US for many years.

EDIT: I just noticed the word "MIPS" in your username - I used to work at SGI (which used MIPS CPUs) years ago, I sure do miss that job.
      "...this is not a subwoofer" - Jeff Bagby ;)

Comment

Working...
      X