No announcement yet.

Digital Mixing Consoles -- Suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had it to do over, the Berry X32 would have been my choice over the AH QU24 I ended up with. However, I did buy the Berry digital snake and snake head - the AH didn't care. Great board, but the Berry is cheaper, sounds just as good, and has more channels.
    Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by celia
      PreSonus® StudioLive® Classic, StudioLive Series III, StudioLive AI, and StudioLive RML digital mixers provide complete, easy-to-use solutions for live and studio applications.HostGator DreamHost Hill Bluehost
      PreSonus marketing dept - you're a little late to the party!
      Co-conspirator in the development of the "CR Gnarly Fidelity Reduction Unit" - Registered Trademark, Patent Pending.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of the X-32 rack version for touring. A lot of bands bring their own X-32 racks and run their ear mix off it with a nice tablet such as an iPad. Super user-friendly IMO.
        Last edited by dannyrichardson; 03-18-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

We have used ours on stage for the past three years in and out of small clubs. I love the board.

We also grabbed an X32 Compact that integrates nicely with our monitor setup. Always has been reliable, no issues thus far. Both of these units work great for in-ears, but can also be set up in the studio if need be. I really believe you can't beat Behringer in this level of the market, despite their name being tarnished from the past.

The iPad integration is invaluable. I don't think I could return to a time when I had to ask the monitor engineer for a change to my mix.

More info: https://drummingreview.com/x32-rack-review/
          Behringer is an audio equipment company that was founded in 1989. In 2007, they were listed as one…

Comment

Working...
          X