pa sub build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pa sub build

hi I was going to build an EAW sb180zp subwoofer box and was wondering if any of these subs would work with it selenium 18sws800, eminence sigma pro-18a-2, or the eminence omega pro-18a?

The Omega Pro18 isn't really a sub driver by modern standards and the other two aren't much better, any particular reason why they are on the list? The PV Lowrider 18 blows all of these away if you're looking for a budget driver, it will actually take full power in this box while the others would have to be limited to as little as a couple hundred watts in some cases.
    Paul O

Comment

The reason they were on the list is because I have them. Would there be a good cabinet for these subs. I got them all for 80 bucks.

Comment

You have 1 of each or quantities?
        Paul O

Comment

The Selenium is the best sub of the bunch, put it in a 6 cu ft box tuned to 38hz and it will produce what is expected from a modern sub in terms of sound, but it will only take about half it's rated power before exceeding excursion limits. The other two drivers won't go as low or take as much power.
          Paul O

Comment

I have one of each i do also have two of the 15 inch selenium models.

Comment

Working...
            X