FPGA extended speaker problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPGA extended speaker problem

Guys, I am an FPGA beginner, and the development board used does not have a buzzer speaker; now there are audio pulses that can be generated, and there is an urgent need to add a buzzer or speaker that can make sounds. There are GPIO pin headers on the board, I don't know how to connect the external speakers. Do you have any opinions?

Your question has nothing to do with Pro Audio/Sound Reinforcement. Suggest you find a forum that deals with FPGA.
    www.billfitzmaurice.com
    www.billfitzmaurice.info/forum

Comment

Originally posted by billfitzmaurice View Post
      Your question has nothing to do with Pro Audio/Sound Reinforcement. Suggest you find a forum that deals with FPGA.
      Well, yes, I'm very sorry, I thought there was an answer here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitiyer View Post
        Guys, I am an FPGA beginner, and the development board used does not have a buzzer speaker; now there are audio pulses that can be generated, and there is an urgent need to add a buzzer or speaker that can make sounds. There are GPIO pin headers on the board, I don't know how to connect the external speakers. Do you have any opinions?
        I found the answer,The audio signal is sent to the speaker after passing through the power amplifier. The common model of low-power audio amplifiers is LM386 TDA2822 (dual channel). Digital power is now more popular.
        High-power common power amplifier IC: TDA2030

Comment

Working...
        X