No announcement yet.

Tang Band T-Line for 2011 Silverado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah I'm having a hard time doing that...

Comment

My files are too large...

Comment

Lets see the pictures. Not that hard.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice job.

Comment

I saved an old grill from something and it should work for now but this w6 has a 11mm of x-max. So I made a little spacer. I also tried a new primer and I'm impressed! Two coats on MDF end grain and its ready to sand and paint!

Comment

Very nice.

Dan

Comment

Love it. Nice work.
                      Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

I found an old grill that I can use for now. I don't like these grills and how far I have to space them to allow for all that X-max.

Comment

This is how it fits under the seat. I still need to bolt it in place and play with different poly levels to fine what sounds best. It sounds great! Nice and deep and very flat. Doesn't get crazy loud but it plays everything well and blends great with the rest of the system so I'm happy for now.

Comment

What software did you use to sim what the response of that TL would be like?
                            Brian Steele
                            www.diysubwoofers.org

Comment

I use WinISD pro and Sketchup for all my designs but I was unsure how to do that with a T-line so I followed these basic guide lines. I would like to know if I can improve the design some how.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2VL_FHu9AY

Comment

I'd be grilling up the terminus/exit as well. Critters can invade mobile sound systems.

Later,
                                Wolf
                                "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                                "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                                "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                                "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                                http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                                http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Working...
                                X