Ceramica Center Channel Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceramica Center Channel Build

Well after a long hiatus from speaker building due to quite a few job and life changes I'm finally back in a place where I can build again. Although after such a long time it feels like I'm starting from scratch. Anywho, I find myself in need of a center channel and since centers usually aren't too big or complicated I decided why not. I contacted Rick Craig of Selah Audio and he designed me up a center channel to match my Philharmonic 3 speakers and dubbed it the Ceramica. RAAL 70-10 tweeter with SB Acoustics Ceramic cone mid/woofers.

Future location of center

Table Saw upgrade

Shop Upgrade

Testarossa's Still Kicking Around

Getting started

Comment

This looks like a sweet project! Looking forward to seeing those ceramic guys in action ...

Comment

Wow, when your garage speakers are Testarossas, you know you have nice gear! That should be a great center to add to your great front stage...
        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by OldBeginner View Post
          This looks like a sweet project! Looking forward to seeing those ceramic guys in action ...

Thanks. Its been awhile since I've had a great center to go along with the Phils so I'm pretty excited to get this done.

Comment

Originally posted by andykriech View Post
            Wow, when your garage speakers are Testarossas, you know you have nice gear! That should be a great center to add to your great front stage...
            Andy

LOL I don't know about that. More like pure laziness when it comes to putting a finish on them. They sound so good I'm loath to take them apart to finish them.

Comment

Comment

New edge guide worked awesome!

Comment

Working...
                X