Announcement

Collapse

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Klipsch Heritage Apollo MTMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Klipsch Heritage Apollo MTMs

A few weeks ago I finished a trio of Apollo MTMs. I think they're pretty awesome. I made them in a similar style to my Speedsters which were in the style of my Heresies.

https://imgur.com/a/1IIDbCw

I have the itch to replace my Klipsch Heresy IIs with some DIY speakers like the Fusion 12s, but I wanted to start smaller since I haven't used a table saw,

Post with 12 votes and 372 views. Shared by mbedell. Klipsch Heritage Apollo MTMs

Comment

Very nice job on this. I personally lean towards the "vintage" styling you used here on most of my own designs. This style fits in well with the mid-century modern design character that me wife and I like. Well done.
      BSME
      Kannapolis NC

Comment

Gorgeous! I thought why not to paint in darker color but when I scrolled to the least pictures I realized: it suits your home design just perfectly!

Best Wishes,
        DennisMedina

Comment

Working...
        X