Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Desktop Speaker Build | MY Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desktop Speaker Build | MY Design

Hi, I thought I would share my speaker build video. The baffle is Tasmanian oak with no stain just clear varnish. The paint is 2k Satin white. Dayton Audio Full Range driver. Ps95-8

Really nice build video and some great looking speakers....!
    Brian Steele
    www.diysubwoofers.org

Comment

beautiful job -- I enjoyed watching the video

Comment

very nice, i was flirting with the idea of using tassie oak with pine, glue them together and have a bit of contrast. Wish i did in the end......they look awesome.

Comment

Thanks lads Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Great job! Tasmanian oak looks very beautiful here but I for example wouldn't mix it with pine as 3rutu5 suggested.
            https://writemyessaytoday.net/

Comment

Originally posted by anniemunoz2018 View Post
              Great job! Tasmanian oak looks very beautiful here but I for example wouldn't mix it with pine as 3rutu5 suggested.
              Haha no way....I couldn't do it .... I did have a piece of jarrah and another of kwila lying around and even couldn't bring myself to using those either...with pine

Comment

Originally posted by 3rutu5 View Post

Haha no way....I couldn't do it .... I did Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcherhave a piece of jarrah and another of kwila lying around and even couldn't bring myself to using those either...with pine
                hhh like you bro
                Last edited by ibrahimoviczlatan205; 02-09-2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Very nice indeed and a great instructional video - I assume you're in Australia? If so, where did you get your Tassie Oak?

Thanks

Geoff

Comment

Working...
                  X