My first complete vinyl system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first complete vinyl system

This was a while in the planning. I wanted my first viny system to be analog all the way. I went with the ProJect Carbon debut with Ortofon 2MRed, Project Tube Box S, PrimaLuna Prologue Classic with EL34’s and Klipsch RP160M. Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

Sitting in front of this in a comfy chair and a glass of something epic is a VERY special experience!

One thing that really stands out apart from the obvious clarity of everything I feed this beast is how easy it is to hear a quality pressing over an album merely pressed onto vinyl for the sake of it.

i think I’d like to look into a better quality preamp in the future to just get a little more low/mid "meat" out of the mix.
    Last edited by seedhe; 01-28-2019, 10:02 AM.

Originally posted by seedhe View Post
    This was a while in the planning. I wanted my first viny system to be analog all the way. I went with the ProJect Carbon debut with Ortofon 2MRed, Project Tube Box S, PrimaLuna Prologue Classic with EL34’s and Klipsch RP160M. Speed test last minute essay service scrabble word finder

Sitting in front of this in a comfy chair and a glass of something epic is a VERY special experience!

One thing that really stands out apart from the obvious clarity of everything I feed this beast is how easy it is to hear a quality pressing over an album merely pressed onto vinyl for the sake of it.

i think I’d like to look into a better quality preamp in the future to just get a little more low/mid "meat" out of the mix.
    Do you have any pics to share? Do you have a Red Quintet cartridge? I guess you could swap in an OM20. Thus, you can achieve an increase in sound quality.

Comment

Yup, also curious about the set up. Any available pics to show us?

Comment

Working...
      X