Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts!

Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project.
We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well!

Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans.

We hope to see you this summer!

Vivian and Jill
2 of 2 < >

Midwest Audio Fest

It’s that time audio enthusiasts! Registration for the 2019 Speaker Design Competition is now open! Visit midwestaudiofest.com for details and to list your speaker project. We are excited to see all returning participants, and look forward to meeting some new designers this year, as well! Be sure your plans include a visit to the Parts Express Tent Sale for the lowest prices of the year, and the Audio Swap Meet where you can buy and trade with other audio fans. We hope to see you this summer! Vivian and Jill
See more
See less

Bluetooth amp with Left and Right channel wireless to each other?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluetooth amp with Left and Right channel wireless to each other?

Has anyone come across such a Bluetooth amplifier? If you aren’t sure what I am talking about, think of AirPods. The audio source sees them as a single Bluetooth receiver, but the left and right channels are not connected by a wire. A powered Bluetooth amplifier that works like this would be great for outdoors or large rooms. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I've seen that relates are Bluetooth speakers that can sink together such as the UE Boom.

Comment

you can get a bluetooth transmitter that connects to 2 devices. you would then need to build 2 mono speakers each with a bluetooth stereo receiver, and use only left for one and right for the other.

Comment

Originally posted by gto View Post
        you can get a bluetooth transmitter that connects to 2 devices. you would then need to build 2 mono speakers each with a bluetooth stereo receiver, and use only left for one and right for the other.
        My phone would be the transmitter, so I think the “receiver” is what would need the separate wireless channel capabilities.

Comment

I did some more research and figured out that what I’m looking for is Bluetooth TWS (True Wireless Stereo). Here is an example of a solution: http://www.tinyosshop.com/tws-blueto...receiver-board Here is the setup of this particular board: https://www.tinyosshop.com/index.php...ews&news_id=61

Comment

now that is cool. wish it was easier to pair the two devices at the same time

Comment

Working...
            X