Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Isetta inspired build - Domo Arigato....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jakes_dad
    started a topic An Isetta inspired build - Domo Arigato....

An Isetta inspired build - Domo Arigato....

I built my son a Bluetooth speaker for his 12th birthday:

• Jakes_dad
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake View Post
    Hey "dad", I'm curious how those fe85 sound by themselves with the filter. I've considered running them ported with the filter for desktop.
    I bought the components to make the filters but was so rushed to finish on time for his birthday that I decided to assemble with out them.

I figured that I can always solder them up and install them at a later date. I was going to wire them up externally (before installing them in the sub box, because there is little room in his head) to do an A to B comparison just for fun.

With the list of projects I have on my plate it may be a while before I get to this one.

Maybe someone else who has built an Isetta can chime in.

Thanks to everyone for their compliments, it was fun trying to figure out everything to make this come together. I sure spent a lot of time in the plumbing aisles at Lowes and Home Depot.

Leave a comment:

• Jake
    replied
    Hey "dad", I'm curious how those fe85 sound by themselves with the filter. I've considered running them ported with the filter for desktop.

Leave a comment:

• Turtle
    replied
    I like it! That's a neat idea and it's definitely unique.

Leave a comment:

• Quiller
    replied
    Lucky Jake!
    you really put some thought into that. He will get other speakers down the line, but he'll always remember Mr. Roboto

Leave a comment:

• dstmbgh
    replied
    Wow, very creative! That blue is similar to the one I used with my Hitmakers, which also have black and silver drivers. Nicely done!

Leave a comment:

• howard
    replied
    Very nice. I am sure he loves it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X