• Show
Clear All

• Couple of Isetta Bluetooth speakers made as Christmas gifts

Click image for larger version

Name:	Isetta-Mahogany.jpg
Views:	743
Size:	593.5 KB
ID:	1428390
    Thanks to Paul Carmody for the design, and for the other folks who've already made one and posted the results online, especially GoofBoy. And thanks to those of you you helped when I had a few questions.

You can see the "build log" here: https://imgur.com/gallery/KwGZAOJ It's just a bunch of images I took along the way.

Really, really nice. Such attention to detail. What amp did you use, and did you make or purchase the knobs?

Comment

That looks very nice! Wish I had you in my family lol

Comment

Originally posted by dstmbgh View Post
        Really, really nice. Such attention to detail. What amp did you use, and did you make or purchase the knobs?
        Thank you. It's the PE TPS3116D2 Class D 2.1 Bluetooth 5.0 Amplifier Board 2 x 50W + 100W with Filter and Volume Controls (not a big fan of all the controls!), and I turned the knobs out of figured walnut and used bamboo skewers for the inlay. The knobs that came with it weren't classy enough for these guys!. I don't have a lot of experience on a lathe, so a lot of what you see in the image of just knobs are the rejects!

Comment

Those look great and I bet they sound great too! Good work on the knobs. I have one of those amps running my soundbar and I am impressed with it. But you are right the knobs are not up to the standard of your builds. I really like the legs you made. It all came together really cool.

Comment

Working...
          X