X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geoff Millar
    replied
    Originally posted by jachristmas View Post
    Ok I starting building my HT years ago never got to finish. I completed my d3s and really like them. I would like to use them for my surrounds and go with the d8's for my left and right and a unicc for my center channel. Looking for info on the d8's. I've read there is a undated crossover and smaller enclosure for them. I am on a budget but I want room filling sound and think this is a build I would like to finish. On a side note my young son will be helping me so it's also a father and son project. Thanks
    I suggest posting this in the Tech Talk section, you will get responses to your questions there

Geoff

Leave a comment:

• jachristmas
    started a topic Dayton build D8's with D3 and center

Dayton build D8's with D3 and center

Ok I starting building my HT years ago never got to finish. I completed my d3s and really like them. I would like to use them for my surrounds and go with the d8's for my left and right and a unicc for my center channel. Looking for info on the d8's. I've read there is a undated crossover and smaller enclosure for them. I am on a budget but I want room filling sound and think this is a build I would like to finish. On a side note my young son will be helping me so it's also a father and son project. Thanks
Working...
X