econowave deluxes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: econowave deluxes

Here's the xover diagram (not sure if this applies to anything other than the deluxes)

The bill of materials is identical to the one listed in the flex your pcd muscle thread, click summary on the econowave deluxes. They run a bit more now than when Zilch figured up the billing list. I bought the qsc waveguides direct from qsc, slightly cheaper than parts express and always in stock.

ill see what i can do about dimensions...

Comment

I'm so jealous!

I always said, if I were to build a ported speaker i'd fit a side firing port. My old Royd Minstrel had a side firing port and they were one of the least ported sounding speakers i've ever owned.

They look great and I bet they'll sound great too!

Comment

How do they sound?

I've always wanted to build a pair of these , and end up going in different direction for various reasons.

Comment

Nice job, especially the woofer mount.

Comment

Dang that looks very nice! Did you rout the woofer recess by hand!? Im glad you liked the duratex im planning to use it on my next project too.......

Comment

Jayhawker! I am looking for a speaker to act as a listening room monitor and this looks like the one that will suit me. I have always purchased ready made speakers however and have no electronic background and when I try to look into the subject, I am overrun with information that 'Stymies' me into giving up. What is your background? Could you share your way of learning or refer me to a book for 'newbies'? I got the driver you used and the wave guide but what compression driver are you using? GREAT WORK by the way and I'd donate my left gazoybin to listen to it in action. I wish you the best in all your future projects,
              YosarianCat22

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols55
                I've been tempted for some time to try building a set of econowaves. I can only hope that they end up looking half as good as these. Would you be willing to post some detailed box measurements
                How do you get your spam links not to show in red?

Comment

Working...
                X