• Show
Clear All

• rtdbutcher
    replied
    Subscibed and THANK YOU

Leave a comment:

• donradick
    replied
    Well, Kevin beat me to it and used "awesome", so I must go "double awesome!"

IMVHO, some people learn must better from a video than a "printout" or pdf.
    And in my experience with just about anything I've ever tried to do, a constant focus on fundamentals
    is required to master a subject.

subscribed.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin K.
    replied
    She is doing much better Kerry, thanks for asking. I'll shoot you an email tomorrow to catch up, don't want to derail your thread. Talk to you soon.

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    replied
    Hey Kevin. Good to see you back on here. How is your mom doing? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Kevin K.
    replied
    Subscribed!! This is awesome, can't wait for the crossover portion! Thanks Kerry.

Leave a comment:

• Navy Guy
    started a topic New YouTube Channel for Speaker Design How To's

New YouTube Channel for Speaker Design How To's

Hey guys, I've heard some people in the past request video explainers on how to use some of the software out there so I've decided to start a YouTube channel for exactly that. I don't have all my gear here, so I'm starting with Woofer Box and Circuit Designer, WinISD, and how to model a crossover using published graphs. In the next couple of months when I get back home, I plan to add how to measure with OmniMic, Holm, and other topics that anyone might find interesting. I know a lot of you already know how to do this, but it might be a nice place to start for the beginners. So without further ado, here is my very first YouTube video:

https://youtu.be/dHTD3wTiEtI
Working...
X