Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else having this problem with TT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul K.
    replied
    Yep, mine started coming back yesterday shortly after Ginger got involved. Thanks, Ginger, and anyone else at PE that helped.
    Paul

Originally posted by jhollander View Post
    Yahoo, (yea) email notifications are back!

Leave a comment:

• theinventor
    replied
    Originally posted by Thumper Tom View Post
    I use to get notifications on TapaTalk, but have not received any for about 3 months now. Tapatalk will not let me select receive notifications for the forum anymore.
    I miss my TapaTalk notifications too.

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    Yahoo, (yea) email notifications are back!
    Last edited by jhollander; 08-01-2016, 07:22 PM. Reason: not specifically Yahoo, but I'm happy just the same...

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied
    I don't have a problem reporting a problem that suddenly shows up that likely is not due to an intended change. I did make an initial report privately, but after 4 days without resolving the problem or even an acknowledgement the problem was being worked on, I thought the problem might only be on my end, which as I've learned in this thread is not the case.
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• donradick
    replied
    Originally posted by Beau View Post
    I no longer feel comfortable making any type of negative (even when constructive) comments regarding site functionality or performance.

I now accept the following position: To the extent it works, it works. If it does not, then it does not.

In my well intended opinion, I have reservations about making comments on areas that I believe need improvement.
    I feel the same way. Beaten into submission.

Leave a comment:

• Thumper Tom
    replied
    I use to get notifications on TapaTalk, but have not received any for about 3 months now. Tapatalk will not let me select receive notifications for the forum anymore.

Leave a comment:

• Beau
    replied
    I no longer feel comfortable making any type of negative (even when constructive) comments regarding site functionality or performance.

I now accept the following position: To the extent it works, it works. If it does not, then it does not.

In my well intended opinion, I have reservations about making comments on areas that I believe need improvement.

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    replied
    I've also been experiencing the increased time for responses to be posted but wasn't bothered as much by that problem as not receiving the email notifications.
    Paul

Leave a comment:

• Kevin K.
    replied
    Me too, no notifications since last week. Also noticed the increased time it takes for new post responses like Tom was saying. Looks like they might need to reboot the server.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    I'm not having that problem, but since about that same time, TT is usually very slow to process posts or responses that I enter. Over 30 seconds on several occasions. Not complaining, but it's just a marked difference to how fast it had been responding.

Leave a comment:

• donradick
    replied
    same

Leave a comment:

• jhollander
    replied
    Yes, I'm having the same problem no instant email notifications, or any notifications yet to threads I'm subscribed to.

Leave a comment:

• Psycoacoustics
    replied
    Sorry Paul. I am getting notifications. Hope they figure it out for you. Mark

Leave a comment:

• Paul K.
    started a topic Anyone else having this problem with TT?

Anyone else having this problem with TT?

Starting last weekend and still continuing, I've stopped receiving automatic notifications to my home email address anytime there are new posts in threads to which I've subscribed on TT and its Gallery. I sent a message via "contact us" last Sunday informing them of this problem. The problem has not been corrected, nor did I receive an acknowledgement of my report.
    Paul
Working...
X