No announcement yet.

Midwest Audiofest 2017 Countdown...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, let's hear from all the procrastinators... I can't be the only one expecting a late night tonight trying to finish things up, right??? The good news is that things actually went well the last couple nights and I expect to get more than 4 hours sleep tonight!

Comment

• I just got off a plane in Indy and was greeted by mind boggling amounts of humidity!! =) I'll make my way over to the event tomorrow with Brian, heading now to greet my Strafi at the hotel! Javad
      --
      Javad Shadzi
      Bay Area, CA

2-Channel Stereo system in the works with Adcom components and 4-way towers

Comment

• Originally posted by JavadS View Post
        I just got off a plane in Indy and was greeted by mind boggling amounts of humidity!! =)
        Yeah, this is pretty typical for Indiana July... I might swim home.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1100xxben View Post
          OK, let's hear from all the procrastinators... I can't be the only one expecting a late night tonight trying to finish things up, right??? The good news is that things actually went well the last couple nights and I expect to get more than 4 hours sleep tonight!
          Although I'm not officially competing with my Jedi Mind Tricks, I'm still scrambling to get one presentable for the event. Need to put some mounting hardware in the 18" PR hole so I can screw that into place. I'll be bringing it "naked" without any polyurethane on it. Still need a bit of lining on the walls and some silicone where my baffles and the plywood cabinets meet (just in case my PL Premium glue line isn't air tight everywhere!)
          Voxel Down Firing with Dayton SA70
          Translam Subwoofers - The Jedi Mind Tricks

Comment

• Finished and hearing that way tomorrow, YES!
            A mains
            The Ventures
            Open Invit8tions
            RSR
            Sound Troopers
            Acorns
            DGBG's
            The Monuments

Comment

• The van is packed, ready to hit the road in the morning. See you all there.

Comment

• Where do you sit?

Comment

• Originally posted by mcargill View Post
                  The van is packed, ready to hit the road in the morning. See you all there.
                  How the He!! do you drive if you need that kind of protection?
                  Kenny

http://www.diy-ny.com/
                  DIY NY/NJ 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwA...ature=youtu.be
                  Man does not live by measurements alone, a little music helps.

Comment

• Just finished everything up... I guess I'll settle for another 4 hrs of sleep tonight.

Comment

• Well- I'm ready to load up. Normally I'd have the Mag' packed, but the doofi at the local greasemonkey dealer service dept ordered the wrong part for her. It was supposed to be done Thursday afternoon, and now I hope I get to leave by the time I scheduled to get on the road and get there for Friday registration and meet and greet. I did remind them of my previous statement of such and a trip involving said car. I hope she's done in time... Or it'll be a little quicker load than normal and scoot. Oh- and in case you're wondering- the AC compressor seized, and they 'ordered the wrong dryer' was the person on the phone's words.
                      Wolfy was not pleased...

I'll be there, maybe later, but hopefully on time,
                      Wolf
                      "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
                      "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
                      "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
                      "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
                      http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
                      http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

• My Tiguan is all loaded up and I will be leaving around 1:30-2:00 this afternoon.
                        Paul

Comment

• I was going to come on down this evening for meet and greet, but plans have changed a bit. Instead I'll be dropping in tomorrow afternoon to see what I can and meet whomever I can. Really looking forward to seeing some of these projects up close!

This way I can hit the warehouse sale too
                          Electronics engineer, woofer enthusiast, and musician.
                          Wogg Music

Comment

• In route and as usual sitting in traffic going into Cincinnati, boo!
                            A mains
                            The Ventures
                            Open Invit8tions
                            RSR
                            Sound Troopers
                            Acorns
                            DGBG's
                            The Monuments

Comment

• Good luck today guys! Really bummed I can't be there and looking forward to some pics. Who's winning so far?

Any good tent sale finds?

Dan
                              The Hurricanes
                              The Baronettes
                              Conneccentric
                              UX3

Comment

• You all have fun! Wish I could be there!

Comment

Working...
                                X