Paul K's Balmora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul K's Balmora

Paul, when looking for a woofer to use in your Balmora project did you consider using the Peerless SDS-160F25PR01-08. I know it gives up the advanced motor of the SB woofer you used but being crossed over to a mid that may not matter so much, and it does look like it would work well in a t-line. The cost of the Peerless is attractive as well. Just thought I would ask.

(Nice looking speaker your put together Paul.)

Thanks

No, I didn't. I tended to look for getting the best possible driver I could while not exceeding ~$60 in normal list price. I had worked with the SB17 several times already in TLs for myself and others, so once I found it at an acceptable regular price, I bought it. The Peerless might truly be a very good driver for a TL and its price is very attractive, but it simply wasn't on my mental shopping list at the time. Thanks for the compliment on the Balmora.
    Paul

Originally posted by Thezeek View Post
    Paul, when looking for a woofer to use in your Balmora project did you consider using the Peerless SDS-160F25PR01-08. I know it gives up the advanced motor of the SB woofer you used but being crossed over to a mid that may not matter so much, and it does look like it would work well in a t-line. The cost of the Peerless is attractive as well. Just thought I would ask.

(Nice looking speaker your put together Paul.)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X