Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael P
    replied
    That was fun. I bought 5 albums today so I could experience more of the music we listened to. Thanks to Dave for hosting us again.

It was really cool to see/hear the crossover adjustments (without much of a wait) on Dave's interchangeable mid/tweeter units and Mike A's speakers. I guess digital crossovers are taking over.

Tom, your speculation was right, it is really pretty around his place. (It was oddly warm towards the end of last week, but now that we had DIY New England, it feels like fall again.) I didn't bring my camera this time, but Dave took some pictures.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Hope everyone has a good time there today. Looks like an absolutely beautiful neck of the woods... should be a nice ride up with the leaves changing.
    I wish I was going. Maybe next year if it's an annual thing.
    Hopefully some pics will be posted.
    TomZ

Leave a comment:

• billschu
    replied
    Originally posted by dlr View Post
    One last note to remind you that DIY NE is tomorrow morning.

dlr
    Have a blast everybody. I'm sad that I can't make it to this one. Headed to the airport. I have a new set using the RS 225s that Michael Price gave me. I guess i'll save them for next time.
    Dave, thanks again for hosting. I'll be there in spirit.

Leave a comment:

• jclin4
    replied
    Really looking forward to this! See you tomorrow

Cheers,
    - John

Leave a comment:

• dlr
    replied
    One last note to remind you that DIY NE is tomorrow morning.

dlr

Leave a comment:

• dlr
    started a topic DIY New England - Saturday Oct 22

DIY New England - Saturday Oct 22

Rather than bumping up the other thread, this is to request that those who will or even think that they may attend to either send me a PM or post here to give me an idea of how many are considering coming. Everyone is welcome, even if you just want to come to see/hear the systems.

dlr

DIY New England
Working...
X