No announcement yet.

DakotaDIY 2017 June 9-10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a fun personal demo mixed - the house demo should be just as fun. Seeya in a few months!
    Don't listen to me - I have not sold any $150,000 speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by davidB View Post
      Our kids are in Lemmon SD, so if I can find the time and money Linda can see her baby. Lemmon is pretty far from SF, but if I've already come from VT....

Stop on by and see us! To my knowledge, you would be the farthest from the NE visitor at a Midwest Audio Club event!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	xotpub7ssvxw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	930.4 KB
ID:	1327133

Little something-something I will be bringing to try and blow up.

For now, the playback chain is looking like this:

Fanless HTPC I recently built, will run HDMI out to Oppo BDP-105D to take care of all decoding, balanced outputs from the Oppo to the Theta Dreadnaught.

The Fanless HTPC has an AMD 5370 quad core, a fanless Seasonic power supply, and a 240gb SSD. It has no optical drive or traditional platter HDD - zero moving parts = as silent as a brick.

Comment

I will also have my external hard drive with a buttload of music on it, and will bring an external DVD-ROM for those who require disk playback. I highly recommend taking advantage of our upload option, however. Jason can help with that. Absent using the upload option, copying your demo to a thumb drive is acceptable.

Comment

We will be getting the registration page up and running before too much longer, guys.

Comment

http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/even...7/registration

Comment

I will also be bringing these:

Name:	8tn2mxhwhb2m.jpg
Size:	707.9 KB
ID:	1327892

And others if requested - I live just a few blocks from the venue and I have this now to carry stuff around:

Name:	4zn43wnvpx4t.jpg
Size:	208.5 KB
ID:	1327893

It will look a little different since I bought some classic mags and new tires for it. Also will be completing the lowering job - the rear has already been dropped 2", the front needs the same to restore the factory rake. The punch list on this project is lengthy and growing by the day, of course - but at 45 years old it is in better shape than I am at 41.

Comment

Nice truck. I hope to see more pics once lowered.
                  John H

SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

Did I mention the food?

Comment

We will probably go to a local dive bar for some karaoke Friday or Saturday night. They also have good food. We'll get my wife singing for us.

Comment

There will be some interesting designs present, including a few using new drivers from ***, and one using old school German made drivers. Also, did I mention the food?

Comment

Five weeks away folks....make sure to register even if you're not presenting a project. http://www.midwestaudioclub.com/even.../registration/

Side note....we've got a couple very interesting new products from PE to give away. One of the door prizes isn't even listed on their web site yet!! Don't ask me about the product because I'm sworn to secrecy. <insert evil laugh>
                          Bryan K.

Midwest Audio Club

Speedster | Sub Attachť | The Wildeman | Sean's NLA Towers | CO‹GAR, COUGAR II and CO‹GAR JR | Triton | Lithium | J-Boom | Trym MLTL | Docere MLTL

Comment

Name:	8pw50muwu08x.jpg
Size:	842.0 KB
ID:	1331062

Let the good times roll...

Comment

Comment

Goes in for the final surgery on the suspension this coming Wednesday - lowering, re-bush everything. Next step is the exhaust shop, then DakotaDIY!

Comment

Working...
                                X