PE survielence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE survielence

I have no proof but I think PE is conducting "tweeter tapping" operations on me. Maybe it is the Danish Govt. since that is where the tweeter was made. And to top it off
    ​my microwave has been displaying part #'s for expensive drivers from PE. Has anyone else experienced this insanity?

Oh, I've experienced the insanity alright.
    It is estimated that one percent of the general population are psychopaths - New Criminologist: Understanding Psychopaths

Comment

Google is watching you.
      R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong
      Gravity is an overrated force on the cosmic scale. Physicists are missing the bigger picture. They fell into a black hole and were never seen advancing the understanding of the cosmos again.

Comment

What would be the Yaakov Smirnoff joke "in Russia, wire taps you!"

Comment

Now call me Batshit crazy but I stand by my claims, I read about this on one of the other audio websites. Because you can only trust one not to be fake. My friends
          ​believed at first, but now that I cannot provide a shred of evidence they are turning against me. A lot of people said maybe the Russians are hacking my tweeter
          but I assure you, no story there. But I will be looking very closely at the next Viawave ribbon I listen to.

Comment

My tower speakers have been tapped, I am sure of it. And i put my 2007 tax return on my Facebook page so the IRS would not audit my 2012-15 returns when I claimed $34,876 in deductions for DIY audio depreciation.

Comment

Its the Russians.

Or maybe ....
              Sausage With Meat Sause, Please

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmm............Russian electrostatic tweeters?
                Kenny

http://www.diy-ny.com/
                DIY NY/NJ 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGwA...ature=youtu.be
                Man does not live by measurements alone, a little music helps.

Comment

I mean, we all know that a speaker can act in "reverse," as a microphone...

Just sayin'

Comment

This is spooky: I have purchased many Dayton drivers from the local Australian agent to put in my Slapshot, Classix II and Tritrix speakers.

However, the first time I ordered direct from PE (a "refurbished and reboxed" Dayton RS driver) I received a free multi tool - and only two days before, I had lost my 'Swiss Army' type multi tool.

Coincidence? Or spooky? Who can tell?

Geoff

Comment

I have no proof whatsoever, but I'm certain you're on to something. Just the other day I was checking out the 7 and 8-inch aluminum woofers on PE's site and comparing cut-out dimensions with my hat size. They're here somewhere, I can just FEEL it.

Comment

Originally posted by Squidspeak View Post
                        Now call me Batshit crazy but I stand by my claims, I read about this on one of the other audio websites. Because you can only trust one not to be fake. My friends
                        ​believed at first, but now that I cannot provide a shred of evidence they are turning against me. A lot of people said maybe the Russians are hacking my tweeter
                        but I assure you, no story there. But I will be looking very closely at the next Viawave ribbon I listen to.
                        This one will spy possibly below 2K. May be around 1800hz.

Comment

Originally posted by r-carpenter View Post

This one will spy possibly below 2K. May be around 1800hz.
                          Roman is that the new one you said Dimitri was working on ?​

Comment

Originally posted by Squidspeak View Post
                            Roman is that the new one you said Dimitri was working on ?​
                            Correct. They are in production stage now. I think Bill P may have a pair.

Comment

Just found out it was someone who lives on my street who has been tapping my tweeter. He had to move recently because of job opportunity but he lived in this BIG white house on my street. Moved in
                              ​about 8yrs. ago, anyway I never trusted him. He said he was from Hawaii and he does not look like any Hawiians I know (DON HO), I even offered him fresh pineapple and he said he preferred watermelon.
                              ​Now I cannot prove any of this but I read on a British audio website that this guy does this all the time. Of course all of this has caused debate amongst the neihbors and my wife wants me to apologize to this guy
                              ​but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade. So most of my neihbors wont speak up because (I am on the town council) they expect me to give them support for their agenda and actually live up to some
                              ​of the things I promised while trying to get their vote. Now on one side of town it was easy I just had to pretend that I actually cared about the working man and understood his plight (much easier than I thought).
                              ​On the other side of town my wealthy friends even though they new I was not mentally stable rolled the dice knowing they did not care if I may have snuck in a grab on the mother, daughter ,granddaughters
                              ​snatch they would let it go as long as they got the tax break I promised. So I hope this guy is brought to justice so we can make America sound great again. I have to go the British are coming.
                              Sorry for the spelling AE

Comment

Working...
                              X