Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE survielence

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Sad Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Squidspeak View Post
      Sorry for the spelling AE
      May I suggest Grammarly?
      http://www.grammarly.com

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by View Post

        May I suggest Grammarly?
        http://www.grammarly.com
        ​Who needs grammarly when you have AE, hey now I think I have pretty good grammar it is their,thier and there that has always been an issue please clarify.

        Comment


        • #19
          the dixie cops are in the med'cine cabinet! Just remember what I told Nancy- don't say ANYTHING to the drugs! Just step away.........

          Comment


          • #20
            Maybe not your tweeter, but your smart TV might be used to eavesdrop.
            Samsung’s SmartTV recently came under fire when an item in its privacy policy—in place since at least October 2014—bubbled up in media reports. In the ...
            "Our Nation’s interests are best served by fostering a peaceful global system comprised
            of interdependent networks of trade, finance, information, law, people and governance."
            - from the October 2007 U.S. Naval capstone doctrine
            A Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
            (a lofty notion since removed in the March 2015 revision)

            Comment


            • #21
              And...
              "Our Nation’s interests are best served by fostering a peaceful global system comprised
              of interdependent networks of trade, finance, information, law, people and governance."
              - from the October 2007 U.S. Naval capstone doctrine
              A Cooperative Strategy for 21st Century Seapower
              (a lofty notion since removed in the March 2015 revision)

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by JRT View Post
                Maybe not your tweeter, but your smart TV might be used to eavesdrop.
                Kind of like the televisions in the book "1984."

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Squidspeak View Post

                  ​Who needs grammarly when you have AE, hey now I think I have pretty good grammar it is their,thier and there that has always been an issue please clarify.
                  You're messing with me, right?
                  There - over here or over there.
                  Their - it is their right, it belongs to them.
                  They're - they are.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by View Post

                    You're messing with me, right?
                    There - over here or over there.
                    Their - it is their right, it belongs to them.
                    They're - they are.
                    ​No that was probably my only serious post, the use of those words have always challenged me while typing trying to sound like I was
                    ​educated. Thank you.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Breaking News; Last week in the oval office, Prez Trump shared classified info with his Russian guests. Turn's out one of the things discussed was the
                      ​Viawave tweeter. If true, a definite security threat. The White House has claimed the story is distorted but Viawave rep Roman says "low distortion if
                      ​used properly" Other breaking stories; fired Nat. security advisor Mike Flynn has been seen hanging around Bldg. 4 at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. It is well known to the Intel community about the Spy nest in Bldg. 4, there are the Ukranian hookers (Flynn's fav) on one floor and a veiled attempt to hide meetings code named
                      ​"Iron Driver" where all sorts of unsavory characters have been photographed. Iron Driver/ Iron curtain; connect the dots man. Well soon enough Comrade Carpenter
                      will have to answer to these allegations His defense team (wanted Johnny Cochran but he is dead) plans on a 4th order 18db slope defense. Also Trump was playing
                      ​ his fav boy band "Back door boys" or is that street on his Bose system that he described as HUGE sounding, when the Russian Ambassador asked what is this shite
                      ​you need a Viawave based system. It is rumored that N Korean leader Kim jung Ill inda head has a Viawave system. More news coming every minute

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Missed your medication ... or a tad too much medication? Funny nonetheless.
                        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...khanspires-but
                        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...pico-neo-build
                        http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...ensation-build

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Squidspeak, I hope you don't post that on a social forum because there are assuredly idiots out there that will believe it and expand upon it!
                          Paul

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Paul K. View Post
                            Squidspeak, I hope you don't post that on a social forum because there are assuredly idiots out there that will believe it and expand upon it!
                            Paul
                            Too late. Someone out there is already describing his Bose cubes as HUGE sounding ;)
                            Francis

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Paul, I sure hope no one would believe I was serious. Just trying to make light of a very serious issue going on in our country, unfortunetly every day we are bombarded
                              ​with the news. And this is the only forum I have posted this on. I guess I should keep my day job and give up on comedy.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I knew your were joking and I assume everyone else knew the same. I was just making a comment about the astonishing number of our populace that are pure and simple idiots when it comes to politics and reality, apparently believing anything anybody says on social forums or other places, rather than trying to use their brains and make up their minds based on facts instead of rumors, unfounded theories, etc.

                                Originally posted by Squidspeak View Post
                                Paul, I sure hope no one would believe I was serious. Just trying to make light of a very serious issue going on in our country, unfortunetly every day we are bombarded
                                ​with the news. And this is the only forum I have posted this on. I guess I should keep my day job and give up on comedy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X