NU6000DSP subsonic filter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NU6000DSP subsonic filter

I am considering the NU6000DSP to drive two 18" drivers in an infinite baffle configuration. I think this arrangement will meet my needs if I employ a 10Hz high-pass subsonic filter. I am not sure this amplifier will allow this. Can I implement the subsonic filter with the dsp in this amplifier or should i get the non-dsp amplifier and a mini dsp unit? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Looking at screenshot of the inuke dsp software it looks like the min frequency you can set is 20Hz.
    Don't waste your money on a new set of speakers, you get more mileage from a cheap pair of sneakers. Next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways it's still rock and roll to me!

Comment

Originally posted by dcibel
      Looking at screenshot of the inuke dsp software it looks like the min frequency you can set is 20Hz.
      Thanks for your response. I was not able to find anything on this amp that described any filter capability below 20Hz. I think the mini dsp has capability below 20Hz. Is that correct? Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

In the mini dsp 2x4 advanced plugin documents, they show bandpass filters with 10Hz to 1kHz passband settings. I think i can do what i need with the minidsp 2x4. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, I own the miniDSP 2x4, the advanced 2-way plugin has a starting freq of 10Hz.
          Don't waste your money on a new set of speakers, you get more mileage from a cheap pair of sneakers. Next phase, new wave, dance craze, anyways it's still rock and roll to me!

Comment

Originally posted by dcibel
            Yes, I own the miniDSP 2x4, the advanced 2-way plugin has a starting freq of 10Hz.
            Exactly what i needed to know. Thank you for your help. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...topics/1461489 This works for the iNuke

Comment

Working...
              X