No announcement yet.

Rs-p wmtmw cc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baffles cut ... i found a piece of plexi that was the same thickness of the plastic base that came with my router , this makes a great jig . being clear and able to see through makes it easier to work wit . you see what you're cutting and setting the pin was so much easier ....

Paper Towers
    RS180P/28F surrounds
    Boombox

Comment

I would suggest dividing the woofer chamber in half so that each woofer can be measured independently.

Comment

Originally posted by rpb View Post
        I would suggest dividing the woofer chamber in half so that each woofer can be measured independently.

to late .... but it's fine .
        Paper Towers
        RS180P/28F surrounds
        Boombox

Comment

prototype in position . i like it , it brought the bass shelf up a bit and thats not a bad thing . the 180P's can use a lil help ...

hongrn , how is the proportion ? i think i nailed it . the mtm box is the same size as the TV base ....

Paper Towers
          RS180P/28F surrounds
          Boombox

Comment

opps double post .
            Paper Towers
            RS180P/28F surrounds
            Boombox

Comment

still liking the prototype in place so i think i'm going to order at least a pair of 125P's so i can get my towers back together and have a good listen with my full sound stage . i also need to get some wire so i can pre-wire the new box as the baffle will be permanently attached .

i did plug in one of the towers last night for some stereo voicing , it kept up very well and sounded great !
              Paper Towers
              RS180P/28F surrounds
              Boombox

Comment

been super busy at work this week and tired when i get home, good thing is my leg is feeling much better with the new medication i'm on . this sits in the middle of my room as a reminder . looks lonely doesn't it ?

hoping to have it together this weekend . need to caulk all the seems , pre-wire , line and stuff and attach the baffle . also need to test the RS28F with a damaged screen , gonna remove the screen altogether as the last time i tested it showed a lot of distortion which i believe is coming from the screen in my attempt to fix it ....
                Paper Towers
                RS180P/28F surrounds
                Boombox

Comment

Working...
                X