Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DATS V2.1 is released with free upgrades for V2 users

DATS Users:

This is to announce the release of DATS V2.1 as a free upgrade for all DATS V2.0 users. See the changes and download a free patch here:

https://www.trueaudio.com/dats/dats_v2_support.htm

Regards,
    John

• John L. Murphy
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Steele View Post

​First, the whole "Driver Parameters" section - that's only needed when doing an actual t/s parameter measurement, otherwise it's taking up space that can be devoted to the graph section - more useful for when DATS is being run on a lower-resolution screen, like my tablet's 1280x800 screen. <snip>

​Likewise, make the "Notes" section a viewable option as well, for the same reason. <snip>
    Brian, Thanks for the suggestions. I will take them to heart.

Has anyone tried the label printing?

Regards,
    John

Leave a comment:

• hongrn
    replied
    I got it. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• ernperkins
    replied
    Scroll down to the "Troubleshooting" section and download/install that version. I had the same problem.

Leave a comment:

• hongrn
    replied
    I got the same error. How did you get it resolved? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Steele
    replied
    At first I couldn't get the download to install (some sort of CRC error), but then I noticed the smaller print that referred to upgrading an older unsigned copy of DATS and presto, I'm now up to V2.1.

Can I make a few suggestions for V2.2? :-)

​First, the whole "Driver Parameters" section - that's only needed when doing an actual t/s parameter measurement, otherwise it's taking up space that can be devoted to the graph section - more useful for when DATS is being run on a lower-resolution screen, like my tablet's 1280x800 screen. You could make that entire section an optional viewing component, like the Status Bar, and then display it only when the "Measure "Free-Air Parameters" button is selected, and even then it can perhaps be displayed as a separate floating window, rather than part of the main window. The "Test Lead Resistance" section can be moved to the left hand side of the main window, which will then allow the graph section to be expanded all the way to the right.

​Likewise, make the "Notes" section a viewable option as well, for the same reason. I know an earlier version of the DATS program allowed the use to close the "Notes" section and the graph section automatically expanded downward. This feature disappeared in the later versions.

Leave a comment:

• tomzarbo
    replied
    Thank you very much John!

TomZ

Leave a comment:

• 4thtry
    replied
    Thanks, John. I just downloaded the new version. I really like the look & feel of the new interface.

Bill

Leave a comment:

• ani_101
    replied
    sweet.... I will download it and try.

Leave a comment:

• ernperkins
    replied
    Thanks John, much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• isaeagle4031
    replied