A Beginners Quick Guide To Measuring And X-over Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Beginners Quick Guide To Measuring And X-over Design

Last edited by DeeEyeWhy; 04-17-2017, 09:09 AM. Reason: Deleted due to non-readability.
    Sometimes a cigar is just a Cuban with salami and mustard.

May I politely suggest that the above be "restructured" for readability.
    "Not a Speaker Designer - Not even on the Internet"
    "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Comment

Fyi-Maybe it's because I'm using my phone but I see no spaces between paragraphs. It's just a wall of text.

Comment

Originally posted by Wushuliu View Post
        Fyi-Maybe it's because I'm using my phone but I see no spaces between paragraphs. It's just a wall of text.
        It's a wall of text on my laptop too. Don't know what happened. It looked fine when I posted. The way it looks now it should be deleted. Sorry. This will certainly be my last attempt to post here.
        Sometimes a cigar is just a Cuban with salami and mustard.

Comment

Below is an example of formatting options:

Active Low Pass Filter

The most common and easily understood active filter is the Active Low Pass Filter. Its principle of operation and frequency response is exactly the same as those for the previously seen passive filter, the only difference this time is that it uses an op-amp for amplification and gain control. The simplest form of a low pass active filter is to connect an inverting or non-inverting amplifier, the same as those discussed in the Op-amp tutorial, to the basic RC low pass filter circuit as shown.

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Comment

I hope you repost it, I want to read it.

Comment

I look forward to reading the new post.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewmiester View Post
                I hope you repost it, I want to read it.
                Agreed.

Comment

It would appear that constructive advise was taken personally.

Comment

Originally posted by DeeEyeWhy View Post
                    I think everyone appreciated the attempt and intent of your deleted post. People offered advice not criticism about how to make it more beneficial to the forum. You
                    put a lot of time into your post so don't let a misunderstanding keep you from re-posting it unless you had different intentions to begin with.

Comment

Meanwhile...Why have a Crossover?
                      http://www.fohonline.com/current-iss...rossovers.html

Comment

I'm not sure he took it personally like we were getting on his case for the lack of formatting, I took it that he was frustrated with how the forum works.
                        Either way, repost it... we can copy and reformat/paste if it's just a readability issue. I saw it when it was first posted but intended to take a deeper look later on.

TomZ
                        *Veneering curves, seams, using heat-lock iron on method *Trimming veneer & tips *Curved Sides glue-up video
                        *Part 2 *Gluing multiple curved laminations of HDF *Cello's Speaker Project Page

*Building the "Micro-B 2.1 Plate Amplifier -- Part 1 * Part 2 * Part 3 * Part 4 * * Part 5 'Review' * -- Assembly Instructions PDF

Comment

Working...
                        X