Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, my songs aren't 'Perfect' enough...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pete Schumacher View Post
    I am not authorized to post there either Ben
    I see you are now allowed, but I still can't...
    Wolf
    "Wolf, you shall now be known as "King of the Zip ties." -Pete00t
    "Wolf and speakers equivalent to Picasso and 'Blue'" -dantheman
    "He is a true ambassador for this forum and speaker DIY in general." -Ed Froste
    "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:
    http://photobucket.com/Wolf-Speakers_and_more

My blog/writeups/thoughts here at PE:
    http://techtalk.parts-express.com/blog.php?u=4102

Comment

Originally posted by mzisserson View Post

By the looks of it the more red/orange bars you have the worse off you are! Come hang with us filthy-unwashed Carl, we have beer and chips.

LOL! I love beer and chips. However, I see from your red bar count, you are half way to hell already!
      Live in Southern N.E.? check out the CT Audio Society web site.

Comment

We are looking into the issue, and currently cannot source a reason for this issue. The topic was posted by a forum member and is marked open and visible to all. There have also been no changes to anyone's account which would result in visibility.

Please confirm you were logged in at the time and if you are still experiencing this issue. Also, has this occurred on any other threads or just this one?

Thank you in advance for any additional info. We're doing our best to provide a great forum for everyone to share their ideas, and will be researching this.
        Parts Express Administrator

Comment

I've experienced this same problem on a few occasions. I got the automatic email notification that there has been a new post in a thread to which I'd subscribed, yet when I clicked on the link provided to that thread, I was told I wasn't authorized to view it. As it turned out, however, in those few cases the post from which I was linked was no longer in that thread, having either been deleted by the poster or ?, and when I went to the forum first, then that thread, I could view the thread.
          Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf View Post

Wolf
            Click the last post button. I still can't access the 1st page.
            R = h/(2*pi*m*c) and don't you forget it! || Periodic Table as redrawn by Marshall Freerks and Ignatius Schumacher || King Crimson Radio

Byzantium Project & Build Thread || MiniByzy Build Thread || 3 x Peerless 850439 HDS 3-way || 8" 2-way - RS28A/B&C8BG51

95% of Climate Models Agree: The Observations Must be Wrong

Comment

Chili- not so much! I like it, but... well... apparently... I wronged chili at some point because it absolutely loathes me.

On dogs, I've been known to do some very different things. I've topped them with pickle speakers, used ranch dressing or bbq sauce at times, and definitely use muenster or pepper jack cheese. I really like the jalapeno or cheese-dogs from Oscar Mayer, but the favorite is the jalapeno cheddarwurst brats from Hillshire farms.

Later,
              Wolf

Those sound interesting, may give them a try.

Comment

Wolf
                Have you tried flushing your browsers cache and flushing all your cookies? It may or may not help, but I'd give it a try. Yes, you'll have to log in once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete Schumacher View Post

Click the last post button. I still can't access the 1st page.
                  Yeah- it won't let me do that either. I tried both options, even trying an around the barn approach through Paul's profile page. I could read his post there, but I still can't access or post to it.

Every time I close the windows, they erase that stuff. I have it set that way, but I do delete them manually now and then. Usually when I can't see it on the forum here, it's due to some kind of symbol representation in the thread starter. I don't see any issues with that though either.

Later,
                  Wolf
                  "We're all in this together, so keep your stick on the ice!" - Red Green aka Steve Smith

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

Why do you have a black background?

This sucks. Get in here, Ben!!
                    Isn't it about time we started answering rhetorical questions?

Paul Carmody's DIY Audio Projects
                    Twitter: @undefinition1

Comment

I've been having intermittent problems getting to the "Let's post something interesting: the ultimate small speaker build thread" thread. When it doesn't work I can't get to the thread with Firefox, Chrome or my Android phone.

Ron
                      C-Note Iron Driver Build
                      The Lydias
                      The Cherry π's
                      The Champs - Iron Driver 2015 Entry
                      My Projects Page

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it. - Neil deGrasse Tyson
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjuGCJJUGsg

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Carmody View Post
                        Why do you have a black background?

This sucks. Get in here, Ben!!
                        I use the Purple/Orange color scheme because it's easier on the eyes.

Wish I could, bud,
                        Wolf

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

Was going to suggest not to include Phil Collins songs, but somebody managed to

Comment

I use the Purple/Orange color scheme because it's easier on the eyes.

Wish I could, bud,
                            Wolf
                            Wonder if Paul is on to something. Have you tried setting your personal settings back to default? It would stink if that's the problem and I know it would be a pain in the arse for you to try it only to find out it didn't work. But maybe worth a shot.
                            My "No-Name" CC Speaker
                            Kerry's "Silverbacks"
                            Ben's Synchaeta's for Mom
                            The Archers
                            Rick's "db" Desktop CBT Arrays
                            The Gandalf's

Comment

Groan....

Click image for larger version

Name:	red-PE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	1328952

Nope- that didn't work either.
                              Wolf

*InDIYana event website*

Photobucket pages:

Comment

Wolf - jajapeno cheddarwurts brats?

A few of those with a frosty beverage sounds really good.
                                Sausage With Meat Sause, Please

Comment

Working...
                                X