Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baffles need speaker holes / recesses cut Houston /Katy area !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baffles need speaker holes / recesses cut Houston /Katy area !

I need the speaker holes and recesses cut for my baffles . I've done searches with no luck .does anyone offer or know someone who offers this service in the Houston/Katy Texas area ?
    donc

I'm a few hundred miles away but that doesn't bother UPS. If you want, send me a PM and we can discuss what you need.
    My "No-Name" CC Speaker
    Kerry's "Silverbacks"
    Ben's Synchaeta's for Mom
    The Archers
    Rick's "db" Desktop CBT Arrays
    The Gandalf's

Comment

My baffles are 1 x 17 x 36 , UPS could go on vacation , much appreciated though .I haven't given up on local yet .
      donc

Comment

With them being that thick and large, it would probably get a little pricey on UPS. Good luck.
        My "No-Name" CC Speaker
        Kerry's "Silverbacks"
        Ben's Synchaeta's for Mom
        The Archers
        Rick's "db" Desktop CBT Arrays
        The Gandalf's

Comment

Tried connecting with Houston audio society , yahoo is not navigating well ! 3 million people in Houston and .......
          donc

Comment

It's a four hour drive to my place in Forney Texas. Bring your stuff. We'll make the cuts and you can be home in time for dinner.
            Last edited by PassingInterest; 05-25-2017, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Passinginterest , I'll take you up on that .
              I was thinking I could drive up there on a Saturday on one of the weekends that my wife is out of town , she has now turned it into a three day weekend ,Our June is full so sometime in July or August would be great .
              We can PM details .
              donc

Comment

some time has past and tragedies have struck since posting , would still like to find some one local that cold do this .
                donc

Comment

I might be able to help with this, are you still needing the help?

Comment

Builds - C-Killa - Speedsters - LithMTM - Talking Sticks - Pocket Rockets - Khanspires - Dayton RS Center - RS225/28A - Kairos - Adelphos - SEOS TD12X - Dayton 8 - Needles - 871S - eD6c - Overnight Sensations - Tritrix (ported) - Lineup F4 - Stentorians - The Cheapies - Tub Thumpers - Barbells - Tuba HT - Numerous subwoofers - probably missing a few...... :p

Comment

pknaz , would you be picking up the baffles and doing driver measurements when you come down in January ?
                      donc

Comment

Working...
                      X