Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What project is this?

Hello.
    Someone can tell what kind of project this is? Who was listening? Do you have a description of the crossover?
    Thank you.

The build is Jeff Bagby's Spirit Wind. He did not post a crossover anywhere as the drivers, woofer in particular are not exactly diy available. These pics were taken at the InDIYana event in 2015 I believe.

Listening impressions; they are fantastic. Great integration between the drivers, fantastic imaging, and oh that finish from Seth Horton.
    https://www.facebook.com/Mosaic-Audi...7373763888294/

Comment

I think Seth has the lightening for sale in the classifieds http://techtalk.parts-express.com/fo...agby-lightning

Which I thought sounded very close to the Spirit Winds. I did like the Sprit Winds tweeter 9800(?) better.
      John H

SLS-85, BMR-3L, Mini-TL, BR-2, Titan OB, B452, Udique, Vultus, Latus1, Seriatim, Aperivox,Pencil Tower

Comment

I think the spirits have custom 18h AT drivers with a Scan Speak Revelator 9900 tweeter.

Comment

I love 9900 tweeter!
          I hope that in one day "Spirit Wind Kit" will appear on the meniscusaudio.
          Jeff Bagby, please

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

Comment

Originally posted by Dance View Post
            I love 9900 tweeter!
            I hope that in one day "Spirit Wind Kit" will appear on the meniscusaudio.
            Jeff Bagby, please

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
            It is, you need to call to check for pricing etc. but it is kit, but not yet on the website...

a really fantastic speaker.

Comment

You have very clever people in the USA. I'm following for your new designs.
              Jeff Bagby's KITs are really popular all over the world. The Jeff Bagby's "Kairos" kit is especially popular. I like "Kairos" sound.
              As I wrote, I really like 9900 tweeter! And I'm sure the "Spirit Wind" is wonderfully sound!
              And yes, the atmosphere in your forum is very good. It's nice to communicate with people in a foreign language.
              I wish everyone happiness!

Comment

Working...
              X