Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NP ( on PBS affiliates ) Live at Carnegie Hall: An Acoustic Evening Joe Bonamassa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP ( on PBS affiliates ) Live at Carnegie Hall: An Acoustic Evening Joe Bonamassa

Pledge time programing of the 2016 performance featuring extraordinary musicians from around the globe, such as Chinese cellist and erhuist Tina Guo and Egyptian percussionist and composer Hossam Ramzy.

Bonamassa posted several videos including the opener

and this:

and several others
    "Not a Speaker Designer - Not even on the Internet"
    "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

All I can say is 'Wow" loved all three cuts. While I was familiar with Bonamassa's name, I didn't know his work, and I thought this was fabulous. I especially liked the second track. I've never heard a cello played like that, and never heard Flight of the Bumblbee played on a cello (during the intro). I will need to look into this more. Thanks.

Steve

Comment

See his channel for more of his uploads
      https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeBonamassaTV

He wisely is uploading these to promote the recent release of the recordings.
      wow was pretty much my reaction as well

While Bonamassa is known for Electric Guitar - He will often have an acoustic set or in this show ONLY acoustic guitar.
      Many of those Gibsons are very old.
      "Not a Speaker Designer - Not even on the Internet"
      "If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."

Comment

Working...
      X